36

c h a p t e r     t h i r t y- s i x 

Mature Content 

"Oh fuck!" 

Antonia threw her head back as she rode him, her hands over his where he gripped her hips, plunging into her pussy with unprecedented force. 

"So, Mr Clyde," she grabbed his throat, "how many female researchers did you fuck in the past five months?"

She cried out when he hit the hilt of her cervix, digging his fingers into her flesh. The sexual tension had quickly turned into something more spiteful and barbaric, with Antonia ending up releasing her frustration and anger on him through the method she knew best. 

"Fuck you," she whimpered and jabbed her nails into his throat, "I hate you." 

Rhys did not say a word, but let her attack him—both physically and verbally. He knew she needed to vent it out, and even though he would have preferred a conversation, he could not deny that the animalistic side of this woman was making him see stars. 

Antonia leant down and placed a violent kiss on his lips, biting down hard on the bottom lip and drawing blood. He groaned, grabbing her ass-cheeks and increasing the pressure of his thrusts. She licked over the wound, tasting the saltiness of his blood, and then shoved her tongue inside to fight his. 

She moaned into his mouth as his hand came down hard on her butt, at the same time an orgasm hit her, making her toes curl. Weaving her fingers through his supple hair, she pulled at it, making his head reel back from the force. 

"What's wrong?" she asked, grinding her hips, relishing the look of sheer pleasure on his features, "Why aren't you ruining me? Did the cat get your dick?"

Very methodically, Rhys brought a hand forward in between where they were joined, and as soon as his fingers found their target, he pinched it. 

Antonia toppled over, but he grabbed her by her neck and continued pummelling into her, all the while rubbing her clit harshly. She screamed and moaned, scratching his chest and leaving red lines on his smooth skin, trying to inflict as much pain as her frail body could. 

"Shit!" she bit on his shoulder, as another orgasm crashed her, pulling her away from sanity until she saw black dots in her vision. "Oh my god, fuck!" 

She did not want to admit that she had missed this, but as she lay panting on his chest, she wondered if he had thought about fucking her senseless during his stay in Germany. 

"Fuck me," she gathered her voice, "fuck me until I am the only thing on your mind, Rhys."

Rhys muttered a 'Jesus fucking Christ' under his breath and pushed her onto the bed, spreading her legs wide apart, enjoying the view of where they were connected together. He wanted to say how much he had missed her, and how the only reason he ever came back was her, but he figured that it could wait.