6

c h a p t e r    s i x 

Mature Content

The sun was almost set by the time Antonia reached home. After introducing herself to all the other professors of the Academy, and taking another substitution class, Rhys had finally allowed her to leave. As she opened the door, her mind reeled back the words that the Chancellor had said when she had handed over the form to him and dared to ask him the reason behind it.

"Oh, I assure you, Antonia, that you will not regret answering these questions." 

There was that funny feeling in her stomach again. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she shut the door loudly and kicked off her heels. Her soles were aching, and she wanted nothing more than to get into her bed and take a nice, long nap. 

Her house was silent, and the only noise audible was the honking of cars far off in the city. The dimmed sunlight shone through the windows, spraying the whole room in a warm, fuzzy, yellow. She dragged her feet on the carpet of her living room, walking towards her bedroom. It was these lonely and quiet times that Antonia wished she had someone to talk to, someone who would wait for her at home and ask her about her day. 

Before migrating to London, she lived with her family in a sunny and jovial town of Spain. Those were her days of joy, freedom and happiness. She would play all day long while her elder brother studied to pursue his dream of being a doctor. Everything was merry around them, until that one day...

Putting down her bag on the bedside table, and keeping her phone beside it, Antonia grabbed the towel and stepped into her bathroom, adjusting the warmth of the water. Once it was the perfect temperature, she positioned herself beneath the shower. The warm water cascaded down the hair to her chest and back, immersing her body into a sense of comfort. Nothing beats a nice, long shower after a hectic day at work. 

The dark, dreary and grey aura of London was almost unacceptable to the twenty-year-old Antonia Rodriguez at first, but she had no choice. Her parents had spent over half of their fortune to send her to study in a college in this big city, and she was determined to not let their money go to waste. 

Wrapped in a towel and with drops of water still trickling down her hair, she came out of the shower. It was now dark outside, and she looked at the clock on the wall. 

Twenty minutes past five. Time is really a bitch, she thought as she opened the drawer beside her bed. 

There, in all its glory, was lying a baby pink, cylindrical object. She picked it up and shut the drawer close, then proceeded to discard her towel on to the floor. Butt naked now, she plopped herself on the bed, taking her position by spreading her legs as far as possible and leaning against the soft pillows supported by the headboard. 

Today had been very hectic indeed. 

Antonia switched on the device on her hand to life, silently praying that she had not forgotten to charge it last night. To her utmost joy, the object started vibrating in her small hands, making her grin and lick her lips at the same time. 

She happened to notice that further stimulation was not needed, since her nipples were already hardened and the inside of her thighs was moist. When was the last time she had been so horny?