25

c h a p t e r     t w e n t y - f i v e 

Mature Content

The bed dipped as Antonia jumped on it with her phone, freshly showered after a hectic day's work. As a permanent professor, her duties had miraculously doubled and she hardly had the time to sit down all day. 

She was feeling so lazy that she did not even try to find her clothes and the wet towel around her body was making the sheets damp as well. Rolling her eyes, she unwrapped the towel and threw it on the ground, leaving her naked on the bed. 

She unlocked her phone and saw the recent messages, with the Chancellor's name leading the list. Her fingers drifted over his name and she bit her lips, wondering what he was doing. Opening his chat, her eyes fell on his text about the French women, making her pout and she was about to exit when an idea struck her. 

A devilish smirk broke out on her face. 

Flipping on her back on the bed, she exited the chats and opened the front camera on her phone. A vague excitement dominated her senses, as the camera opened and she saw her naked body on the screen. She had never sent nudes to anyone before, and the good girl in her coaxed her to abort the mission. 

But she was mostly a bad girl, right? 

Angling the camera so that her body was visible from her lips, she parted her legs a little, so that her vagina was visible partly, and pressed on the shutter button. There was a click that announced that the picture had been taken, and she hurriedly checked if it was worth sending. 

She was never too confident about her body, but as she saw her perky pink nipples, smooth stomach and silky legs, she could not help but feel a little proud of herself. 

Rolling over her stomach again, she opened Rhys's chat and started typing. The confidence in her was tremendous and that boosted her typing speed as well. 

Hi. 

Are you alone? 

She pressed 'send' and waited for a reply. It was six o'clock in London, so that meant it was seven in France, he might have been busy, she thought. 

However, a reply came back within a couple of minutes, bringing a smile to her face. 

Hello.

No, there are a couple of blonde supermodels here in my hotel room that I don't know about. 

Antonia chuckled evilly and attached the picture she had taken to the message, almost refraining for a brief moment before typing. 

But what about me then? 

She sent it, and a churning originated in her stomach. He had seen it, and he did not type back for a second, increasing her already excruciating excitement. 

Her heart leapt out of her chest when her phone rang, his name bold on the top of the screen. Biting her lips, she received it, breathing in anxiously as she held the device against her ear. 

"Jesus fucking Christ, Antonia." he rasped. 

"What is it, sir?" Antonia ignored the throbbing in between her legs that had miraculously been initiated by his deep voice, "Did you like it, or do I need to improvise?" 

"I just wish you were under me right now," his voice sent butterflies down to her stomach, "you need to learn the consequences of teasing me." 

"Choke me," Antonia did not miss a beat, "that's the only way I learn."