5

c h a p t e r   f i v e 

"THE QUEEN'S QUIZ: FILL UP THIS FORM"

Those were the words written boldly on top of the sheet which Antonia was holding. She furrowed her eyebrows and read the questions, her jaws dropping successively as she studied them one by one. 

There were five questions, all asking about her private life. This is not a normal quiz, she thought, running her eyes over the paper again and again. She had no idea that she was forsaking her privacy by joining this Academy. Also, what would the authorities achieve by learning about their professors' personal life? 

There were a lot of questions in her mind, however, she shook them aside and grabbed a pen from the pen-stand on her desk. She knew better than to disobey the Chancellor. 

The first question was: Are you single or committed? 

Antonia scribbled down 'Single' in a heartbeat. The last relationship she had was six months ago and it had lasted for one month. All that they had shared was a few chaste kisses and one night of disappointing sex. Rolling her eyes, she proceeded to the next question. 

Are you a virgin?

No. Antonia let out a deep breath. She had lost her virginity to another PhD student at her college at the age of twenty-three, and although it was supposed to be a one-night stand, she quickly found herself in his bed more than twice a week. Convinced that it would lead to nothing, she broke it off, shifting her whole concentration to her studies, eventually achieving her Doctorate and moving away from the college, losing contact with him totally. 

She sighed. His name was Oliver, right? She wondered what he was doing now. Nevertheless, she brought her focus back to the third question. 

Do you have someone in mind? 

Antonia twirled the pen in her hand, thinking deeply about the question. Then, a devilish smirk appeared on her lips as she wrote, 'YES' in all capital letters. It was true she had no one in mind until she saw him. 

Professor Rhys Clyde. 

Tracing the butt of the pen from her cheek to her lips, she grinned, wondering if the hunky Chancellor was committed to someone. It would not be a surprise though, but it set off an unsettling feeling in the pit of Antonia's stomach. 

Shoving the feeling aside, she looked at the fourth question. 

Are you interested in girls/boys/both? What age-group do you prefer? 

She wrote down, 'boys' and thought for sometime before writing the age group. Antonia had always had a thing for men older than her. So she scrawled '30-40' and went to the last question. 

What is your darkest fantasy?

Her stomach did a somersault as she envisioned the sight she was about to write. Taking a deep breath, she started scribbling, her panties getting wetter with every sentence she completed. 

:::

Once finished writing, Antonia pushed the paper aside, breathing heavily as she put the pen back in the stand. She could not believe that she had written all of that, every little detail of her deepest, darkest fantasy, which she had kept hidden for so long.  

She could feel the dampness between her legs and she clenched her thighs, trying to calm her senses, all in vain. The more she thought of the dirty things she had written, the urge to touch herself grew painfully. Desperately, she looked at the clock. 

"How can it be only ten-past-five!" She growled under her breath and blew out a breath. Then, glancing at the paper lying beside her, she closed her eyes. 

Should I strike it all off and write something...less explicit? Oh Jesus, what was I even thinking? She scolded herself in her mind, tapping on the desk with her fingers. There was a window right beside her chair, which provided with an amazing view of the lush green field within the campus. Antonia gazed out of the window, still awed at the fact that she was actually sitting in one of the offices at the Queen's. She could not wait to go home, masturbate, and then call her mother to let her know of yet another one of her outstanding achievements. 

Still engrossed in the beauty of the scenery outside, she did not hear the knocks on the door, and someone walking in. 

"Erm...Miss Rodriguez?" 

Antonia gasped at the same time she turned her head so abruptly that she pulled a muscle in her neck. Once facing the source of the voice, she blinked a few times. 

It was not the gorgeous, demanding and hot Chancellor that she was unconsciously hoping to see, but someone who looked more amiable and of the opposite gender too. 

"I'm sorry to have startled you, but you were not replying to the knocks..." she spoke softly as if scared to talk loudly, "I am Emma Brown, I teach philosophy here. Good morning." 

Antonia looked at the woman standing in front of her. Emma was definitely what people imagined when they heard the word 'gentlewoman'. Enviously tall and slender, she had jet black hair which was currently tied into a very neat bun, and soft, velvety sea-green eyes which looked at the young newbie professor with utmost politeness. Antonia stared at her for a few moments before standing up with a huge smile. So she was not the only young professor there. 

"Good morning, Miss Brown...and please call me Antonia." She extended her hand for a handshake. Emma took it gently and shook it, giving her a heartful smile. 

"If you want me to call you Antonia," she retrieved her hand, "you need to call me Emma too." 

Antonia chuckled, the nodded. 

"Please take a seat, Emma." she offered, but the latter shook her head. 

"No, I am in a rush. Professor Clyde informed all the professors about you, so I decided to hop in and introduce myself." She smiled again, "My staff room is just down this corridor, feel free to come anytime." 

"Sure." Antonia said and Emma nodded, and as she was about to leave, her eyes fell on the rectangle sheet of paper lying at the corner of the desk. Antonia followed her gaze, tensing up at the quizzical look at the Philosophy professor's face. For a moment, she thought of asking Emma about the weird questions but decided against it. 

"Well then, bye, see you later!" Emma said, still looking at the paper. Then, without another word, she walked out of the room. 

------