20

c h a p t e r    t w e n t y 

Mature Content

Note: This book is not a stereotypic romance novel. It has BDSM as its theme so a few mature scenes will be based on it. For example, verbal degradation, threesomes, sharing and etc. If you're not comfortable with either of the topics listed above, please stop reading this book immediately. Thank you. 

**

Antonia's eyes hovered over the woman sitting on the couch in front of her. She lit a cigarette and put it in her mouth, blowing the smoke all over the place. She was tall with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, with a curvy waist and voluptuous breasts. Her hair was straight and reached her shoulders and she brushed the locks off every now and then as she laughed while talking to Rhys. Antonia's eyes absentmindedly strayed over to her cleavage which was a little too much visible due to her low-cut dress with lace for straps. Honestly, she made Antonia in her blue blouse and black pencil skirt feel overdressed. 

"She's adorable," Clementine smashed the head of the cigarette into the glass ashtray kept on the tea table in the middle and leaned back on her sofa, eyeing Antonia like a candy, "and short." 

Antonia flared her nostrils and gave her a clipped smile, fisting her hands on her lap. She knew that she was short, and she did not need everyone telling her about it all the time. 

"I'm Clementine Evans, I'm sure Rhys has told you all about me." she bit one of her ridiculously long nails, painted a shade of dark red. Before Antonia could say anything, Rhys beat her to it. 

"She only knows that you're Raul's dominant." 

Clementine tilted her head exaggeratedly and put up her arms in an overly dramatic shrug, "That's all I am? Not an award-winning physicist?" 

Antonia's eyes darted towards the woman and her jaw dropped. This lady right here was an award-winning physicist? She looked at Rhys, who was already watching her mischievously. 

"Rhys and I have practically been best friends since University. As you probably know, he has numerous awards and prizes to his name in the field of Mathematics," Clementine rolled her eyes, "and I have one award for my contribution to Physics." 

Then they started bickering. Gradually, the bicker turned into a whole array of numbers and scientific and mathematical terms which was naturally foreign to the History professor. She sat there motionless, watching as the two geniuses forgot about her existence in the room. But, she was not complaining, because, she realized, she was seeing Rhys actually talk with someone. 

He did not use many hand gestures normally, but when he was talking about something new he had found in his research, his hands moved animatedly, once in his hair, once scratching his nose or his chin. Antonia watched the way his eyes sparkled and he grinned when he proved Clementine wrong, or how he scowled when she did the same. This was the most expression she had seen on his face since they had met, and god did she love that smug face when he won over the argument twice in a row. 

Antonia clenched her thighs, biting down on her lip. Rhys was super sexy when he was talking, wasn't he? 

WHAT? 

The History professor realized with horror that she was actually wet from hearing him talk. If she was not crazy enough, now she had to go and be turned on by his intelligence.