11

c h a p t e r   e l e v e n 

Mature Content

~*~*

"You're awfully grumpy today, Toni." Emma poked Antonia's cheeks, expecting some sort of reaction from her. Nothing. Antonia kept on glaring at her laptop, almost ignoring Emma's presence in the room. Seeing that the History professor was in no mood to communicate, she sighed. 

"Fine, I'll keep these papers on the desk. Go through them." Emma slapped her hands on the desk and got up slowly, "Bye, I guess." 

"Hmm." was Antonia's only reply. Emma pouted and walked out of the door, looking back once to analyse her friend. Just a young woman glaring at her laptop like it had stolen her panties. 

Little did she know that she was not wearing any to steal. 

Once Emma was out of the room, Antonia let out a deep breath. It was already afternoon and she was done with all of her classes. Who knew that teaching in a class of fifty-eight students with no underwear and sexual frustration could be such a tiring job. She realized that she had been a bit snappy at her students today, but hey, it wasn't her fault!

Antonia closed her laptop. There, standing amidst the unsuspecting students in no panties had made her feel like a slut and for a moment she had almost felt ashamed, but the feeling of helplessness worsened her frustration if not anything else. Looking at her wristwatch, Antonia saw that it was five minutes to three and her heartbeat sped up. Any moment now, she would receive a text and she drowned in painful anticipation. 

On cue, there was a ping, a sound different than her other notification sounds, so that she always knew it was he who was texting. 

 In my office. Now. 

Antonia got up so fast she nearly tumbled over and ran out of her chamber. Having realized that she would go crazy if she did not get an orgasm, she did not waste any time and dashed towards the Chancellor's office. 

"That was fast." Rhys taunted as she stumbled in through the door to his chamber. Antonia shut the door and bolted it, then turned around to face the source of her frustration sitting in all his glory on the sofa. One of his legs rested on top of another, swaying gently as he scrolled down on his phone. 

"Fuck me." The words were out of Antonia's mouth before she could stop them and she stood there, panting and waiting for further instructions. 

"Maybe," he switched off his phone and threw it beside him, "if you ask me properly." 

Letting out a deep breath, Antonia nodded. Then, she took slow but steady steps towards him and very soon she was standing in front of the Chancellor. In one fluid motion, she dropped to her knees, and looked up at Rhys, with an expression which no sane man could resist, so neither could Rhys. 

"Please, sir," she bit her lips, mentally pleased to see Rhys tighten his jaw, "please fuck me." 

"Jesus Christ," Rhys growled and pulled her up by her hair so that their faces were only inches apart, "did you do what I asked you to?" 

"Yes sir." Antonia rasped, her hot breath falling on his lips. Placing a hard kiss against her moist lips, he let go of her hair and got up from the sofa. 

"Show me, then." He stepped aside, "Open your skirt, get on that sofa and spread your fucking legs for me." 

Dazed, Antonia half-mindedly pulled down her skirt, hearing him curse under his breath. She then sat back on the sofa, holding her thighs underneath as such her whole cunt was on show for the Chancellor.