Prologue

Enjoy reading guys

                               ***
            ®All Rights Reserved ®

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the youngest business tycoon and heart-throb of millions of girl is all set to get married to Anika Trivedi, queen of the Fashion World." This hot news was latest gossip of every other news channel and newspaper.
..
"Dekhiye ji, hamari barso purani dosti abb rishtedari mein badal ne wali hai. Jaldi hamara billu bhi ishwbaaz banega." Kalyani Dadi spoke looking at frame of her late husband.
...
"Oh my maata Shaktiji, finally hamare munde da vya ho raha hai. Abb toh hum jaldi dada - dadi banjayge!" Pinky was blabbering in excitement to her husband who was just shaking his head looking at his over excited wife.
....
"Finally Shivaay agreed to get married. Pinky would be on 7th heaven!"

"No doubt and make sure this wedding should be one of the grand wedding, after all it's my son Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wedding." Tej answered.
...
"Billu ki Shaadi hogi,
Billu ka sehara sahega
Billu godhi chadhega,
Billu dulha banega..
Billu..Billu..Billu!" Rudy sang while dancing around the room making Om laugh at his antics.
..
Where everyone was happy about 'Shivika' wedding were the to-be -couple really happy?

"Ms.Anika, I'm doing this marriage just to make my family happy and nothing else so please don't expect anything else from this namesake relationship." Saying this Shivaay faced Anika waiting for her response.

"Neither am I , Mr.SSO. I'm doing this to fulfill the promise my grandfather gave to your grandfather. Nothing else!" Anika huffed crossing her arms.

"Great then! We are even!" He wore his shades and walked out of her room .

                                 ***

I hope you guys love and support this book as much as my other books. I'm so excited to write this book and read your reviews about it.

             Do read and review.