CHP:-16

Enjoy reading guys

                               ***

"Sutroo se pata chala hai ke, Omkara Singh Oberoi ko drugs ke smuggling case mein phasaya ja raha tha aur voh bilkul bekasur hai. Police ne asli culprit ko pakad liya hai aur Omkara Singh Oberoi par lage saare charges radh kiye gaye hai!" (As per evidence found, Omkara Singh Oberoi is not into smuggling of drugs, someone had conspired against him and showcased him as culprit. Police has arrested the real culprit and Omkara Singh Oberoi is nothing but innocent.) News flashed making everyone sigh in relief.

"I'm proud of you Arnav and Shivaay." Tej hugged them.

"Uncle, you guys are our family now and please don't embarrass me by saying thank you." Arnav spoke.

"Chalo, anth bhala toh sab bhala. Jhanvi, Pinky kal subah mandir mein pooja rakhwado panditji se kehkar. Mein nahi chahati shaadi ke ghar mein koi aur wigna aaye!" (All is well that ends well. Pinky, Jhanvi, tomorrow ask panditji to arrange pooja at temple. I don't want any more problems touching our family especially when it's wedding month.) Dadi announced.

"Ji mummyji, I will do that and Jethaniji will look after Pooja's samagri( material)." Pinky answered.

Shivaay looked around in search of Anika, but she was nowhere to be seen. Today morning not only he  over-reacted but also hurted her physically. He felt ashamed when he saw the purple bruises on her shoulder today morning.
He didn't know what got inside him that he hurted her so badly, if Dadi would know that he hurted a girl especially her to-be daughter in law physically even though it wasn't his intention she would throw him out of the house.

He gulped just by imagining his state. He should apologize for her and also thank her for taking care of him when he was down with fever. He got to know how Anika didn't left his side whole day when he was sick . With intention of thanking her, he met her today morning but when she told him about Omkara's arrest he lost his temper and spoke absurd words to her.

He walked upstairs in search of her. He knocked her door but did not get any response. He slowly entered in to find her room all empty.

He walked out closing the door and decided to check the study room. To his luck, she was not there.

"Shivaay.." Arnav tapped his shoulder gaining his attention.

"Uhh...Have you seen Anika. I needed to talk to her."

"She went back to office. As you know the Summer Fashion Week is near." Shivaay nodded understanding.

"Oh! Rudra was looking for you." Arnav informed him.

"I will see him. " Shivaay walked down looking for Rudra.

"Bhaiya, come on its time to go. I was searching for you only. All elders left in one car and now it's you, me and O."

"I was just attending a call". He lied and walked out not before wishing goodbye to Harsh and Sarika, his in-laws.

"Om are you looking for someone?" Shivaay asked seeing his brother constantly gazing at his watch and at the mansion door.

"No..no..just looking around." Omkara quickly settled on driver seat not wanting to answer any more questions. How could he tell his brother that he was searching for the new wedding planner, Gauri Sharma. The first time he saw her, he was a goner. He didn't like hiding things from his brothers but right now he wasn't sure about his feelings for her that is it just attraction or something else.

"Bhaiya, it's been days since I last tasted your handmade sarso da saag and makai Di roti!" Rudra expressed as they chatted.

"I will make that for you tonight. He answered. Umm..Rudy I needed your help or more like an advice." Shivaay looked at him through rear view mirror.

"Woah! Breaking news, The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko mujhse, yani Rudy se advice chahiye!" Rudra boosted his ego making Om chuckle.

"Cut the crap Rudra!" Shivaay passed a glare making him shut up.

"The thing is one of my colleague..I mean more like a friend..hurted his fiance..like said absurd words to her in anger and unintentionally hurted her physically.

"I am no one to judge but how dare he do that? I mean hurting physically is he even serious!" Om's expression held anger.

"Bhaiya, tell me the name of your this friend, I think he needs a good lesson!" Rudra looked mad. Shivaay gulped seeing their reaction.

"As said it was unintentional and he is feeling really ashamed and guilty for his act. He wants to apologize to her so he asked me for some ideas.."

"He shouldn't just apologize but go on his knees and beg her for forgiveness. No girl deserves such treatment be it her boyfriend, fiance or husband." Om answered and Rudra nodded.

Shivaay didn't knew what to say. He was in dilemma. "I understand he did wrong.. but now he wants to amend things so can you please give some ideas?"

"Hmm...he can send her bouquet of flowers everyday with a sorry card until she forgives him which she shouldn't actually!" Rudra added.

"He should do everything she loves and pamper her like a queen!" Om pointed out.

"He should maybe dance for her and ask forgiveness just like Bollywood movies.." Shivaay made a poker face listening to Bollywood.

"He can take her on a date, ..

"Rudra..Rudy the guy has to apologize and date can be quite a romantic setup here... Shivaay interrupted.

"Shivaay, tell him he should go down on his knees and apologize her." Om said as they got out of the car.

"I will tell him this ideas..thank you though." Shivaay said and they entered inside Oberoi Mansion and parted ways to their room to get freshen up before meeting down for lunch preparation.

"Khanna , you need to do an urgent work of mine right now." Shivaay ordered.

...On Other side..

"Shravan has production started?" Anika asked his assistant busy checking the file.

"Yes mam and mam they shall be ready in two days."

"Great. Bring me the budget file of the summer collection."

"Yes mam." He walked away.

Knock* Knock*

"Come in" Anika looked up to find Shravan entering inside with big bouquet of roses that hide his whole frame.

"Shravan??.." Anika stood up being confused.

"Mam, this are for you and also this card." He settled the bouquet on her desk and passed her the card.

"Who's the sender?"

"Mr.Shivaay Oberoi ,mam."

"You can go." He walked away not before passing a teasing smile. Anika smiled touching the delicate flowers. She opened the envelope and saw a big Sorry Card.

Awww... Shivaay sent this for us. Isn't it sweet of him! Her heart fluttered.

No, Anika you cannot forgive him so easily. Instead of sending this flowers and card he should have come and personally given it to me, maybe I would have forgiven him but no.. Shivaay Singh Oberoi ki tadi toh dekho! Huh!
His actions didn't hurt much but his words surely pierced my heart. I won't forgive him this time.

.... Screen stopped.

...to be continued.

                                ***

Will Shivaay be able to earn Anika's forgiveness?

What will he do to make her forgive him?

Will Anika forgive him?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned.

        Do read, vote and comment.