CHP:-30

Enjoy reading guys
***

"Ahhh! My legs are paining so much!" Rudra stressed putting his legs in hot water tub.

"Toh kisne kaha tha itna nachne le liye dumble singh oberoi!" (Who told you to dance like manic today!) Omkara mumbled sipping his kullad vali chai (tea).

"O, Shivaay bhaiya ki shaadi hai but I must say aaj sangeet mein maza aa gaya."

"I agree. It was such an energetic and fun event.

"Don't forget romantic too! Did you see how Shivaay bhaiya and Anika bhabhi got lost in each other's eyes during their performance. " Rudra gushed like a fan boy.

"Yes, just like dadi says 'takkar ki jodi'. "

"O, I hope everything goes well tomorrow."

"Aise kyu bol raha hai?" (Why are you saying like this?)

"You know right, since the day of engagement there are being attacks happening on Anika bhabhi constantly, her life is in danger."

"Hmm..but I know Shivaay will do anything to protect her. Don't worry Rudra, Shivaay Singh Oberoi se koi nahi bach sakta.

Abb chal soo jate hai, kal shaadi hai, jaldi uthna padega (Come on let's go, tomorrow is the mairrage and we need to wake up early)" Omkara stood up followed by Rudra.

...

Anika walked down the stairs with her father on one side and brother on another. She looked ethereal in her wedding lehenga, the jwels added a glow to her look.

Sarika wiped her tears that escaped her eyes looking at her precious daughter who was no longer the small girls in the pigtails running all around the house giggling and laughing been chased by her father.

Even though she was married but even if it's for the second time, she couldn't control her emotions. As she stepped down with help of Arnav and Harsh, Sarika walked forward and did her balaye applying black kohl behind her ears.

Anika smiled looking at her mother and wrapped her in a hug. Her warmth engulfed her senses providing a feeling of calmness and care.

Breaking the hug, her mom nodded indirectly telling that 'it's time'.

As soon as Anika and family reached the threshold of the hall where thousands of guest and her family members were already present, infront of her was a path full of roses leading towards mandap where her groom was already waiting for her.

As she took her first step inside, the dhol nagada began with shower of petals from the above. Anika's lips streched into a full blown smile as her dream of entrance in wedding attire just got fulfilled.

Omkara and Rudra along with Gauri and other family members started grooving on the beats , soon joined by Arnav and family.

Anika smiled looking at the scene infront of her, to her surprise Omkara and Arnav picked her up on there shoulder making everyone cheer.

Anika laughed and giggled feeling luckiest bride of the world. They carried her till the stairs of the mandap where Shivaay walked forward helping her to get down.

She looked at him and nodded, silently thanking him for such great preparations. He helped her climb the stairs and made her sit comfortably before sitting beside her.

Panditji started chanting the mantras , while Anika's gaze lingered at the holy fire infront of them. She silently prayed the almighty to bless them as today officially in all the means they are gonna start a new journey of their life.

Shivaay looked at her through narrow eyes, surprisingly his eyes didn't wanted to gaze anywhere except her. The moment she entered inside the hall looking like a queen his heartbeat caught a pace, 'beautiful' escaped from his lips as he saw her.

He knew his attraction for her was increasing day by day. Ever since the shower scene, he noticed Anika had turned quite shy around him.

He averted his gaze before he could get caught and looked at his brothers who had smirk lingering on their face with teasing expression. He knew they are gonna leave no stone unturned to tease him.

As per Panditji's instructions they stood up for the phera's. He forwarded his hand to which she gladly joined her hands with and they took the 7 rounds around the holy fire before sitting back.

Next he passed Shivaay the nuptial chain and vermilion box.

Looking into her eyes that reflected mixed emotions, he made her wear the nuptial chain.

Anika felt butterflies in her stomach just by his mere touch. She closed her eyes in bliss as he applied vermilion on her forehead.

"Vivah sampan hua. Aaj se aap dono pati-patni hai. Aur is naye safar ki shuruaat aapne bado ke pav chukaar kijiye." (Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. Please take your elders blessing as you start your new journey today.) He announced giving them blessings.

Anika and Shivaay walked down and stood infront of Dadi first and took her blessings.

"Jeete raho, sada suhagan raho!" Dadi wished both Shivaay and Anika and took them into a hug.

They bend down to touch the feet of Tej and Jhanvi only to be stopped and engulfed into the hug.

Pinky cried in happiness taking Anika into her arms. She always longed for a daughter and today her wish was fulfilled. Shakti showered his blessings and wishes to the couple.

When they walked towards Anika's parents, Anika's eyes glistened with tears. Seeing his daughter on verge of crying, Harsh engulfed her into a tight hug speaking sweet things to her which broke the barrier and tears turned into sobs.

Sarika, wrapped her arms around her crying daughter, trying not to cry infront of her. She carressed her head trying calm her.

"Princess stop crying or else you'll ruin your make-up and look no less than a joker!" Arnav tried to lighten the environment.

"Papaa" Anika complained with a pout which earned Arnav a glare from Harsh.

"Shivaay, take care of my princess. I know you will always take care of her but as a bride's father I must look intimidated to the son-in-law." Harsh winked making Shivaay chuckle.

"I promise to take care of her like a Queen , Dad." Shivaay's words reflected honesty which earned a pat from Harsh.

It was finally time to bid abide , Arnav took Anika in his arms and continued speaking calm words as they walked towards the entrance where car was already waiting outside. It was a ritual that brother has to carry his sister to the car when it's time to leave.

Lingering a kiss on her forehead he made her sit comfortably in the car and carressed her face before closing the door.

Shivaay settled himself inside and passed handkerchief to her which she gladly took to wipe her tears. It reminded her of the day of their mairrage at mandir where he had passed her the handkerchief in the car.

The car zoomed out of the venue towards the Oberoi Mansion.

... To be continued.

***

Hey family! Hope you guys like the chapter.

Ps:- In this story there is no Priyanka

Precap:- As soon as Shivaay and Anika entered inside the room, they were surprised to see the scene infront of them.

Any guesses what it can be? Comment below.

Do read, vote and comment.