CHP:-24

Enjoy reading guys
                              ***

Shivaay's pov

"What about Mr.Shah's deal Mishra?" Shivaay asked.

"Working on it sir, we are expecting there mail by tomorrow."

"Hmm..okay. Make sure you check this files before sending the copy."

"Yes, sir. Anything else?" Mishra asked

"No, that's all for now. " Mishra nodded and walked out. Shivaay sighed resting his head back.

It has been a week since Dadi was hospitalized, he got married. He still wasn't used to Anika sharing room with him. Not that he mind but he was slowly getting used to all the changes happening around.

Not only sharing his room but his personal space too especially when he woke up everyday early before her, she would have her hands wrapped around his torso and her face nuzzled into his neck. She was a cuddler, always in the middle of night she would cuddle into him unconsciously which she isn't aware of. He was now used to it but still since mairrage there hasn't been any proper conversation between them.

He used to leave early for the office before she wakes and would go home late to find her already asleep. There was still akwardness around them.

Day before yesterday when ...

(Flashback)..

Shivaay walked inside the room while talking on the phone, he stopped as he saw water spilled around.

'Someone would slip because of this, where are all the damn servants..' he walked out . There Anika walked out from the washroom towards warboard not seeing the water spilled around.

As soon as she stepped on it, her leg twisted making her shreik,

'Anika' Shivaay who entered saw this and quickly grabbed her before she could touch the ground.

Anika closed her eyes calming her raised heartbeats, her hands clutched him tightly. Shivaay rubbed her back trying to calm her.

"You okay?" He asked as she broke the hug. She nodded tucking few hairs behind her ear.

"Good. Watch around when you walk. You have always been clumsy." He pointed making her pout. Nobody calls her clumsy.

"I'm not clumsy Mr.Oberoi. I just didn't see the water around." She retorted.

"Anyways, Mom is looking for you." He informed and walked out leaving an annoyed Anika behind.

... (Flashback over)

His phone ring disturbed his thoughts, Mr.Shah's name flashed on his screen.

.. conversation going on

"Mishra ask pilot to get the jet ready. Need to leave Delhi in an hour." Shivaay announced. Mr.Shah had agreed to sign the deal but it would only be possible if Shivaay would be able to fly to Delhi today as tonight Mr.Shah has flight to Chicago.

"Thank you Mr.Oberoi for been here at such a short notice." Mr.Shah appreciated as they signed the deal.

"No problem Mr.Shah. It's pleasure working with you." Shivaay shook his hands with him.

"Likewise. I shall take a leave now Mr.Oberoi. See you soon." Shivaay nodded. It was 6 in the evening, he had more 2 hours before they fly back to Mumbai and by 10pm he would already be home.

Shivaay decided to take a nap as the constant to & fro had left him tired. He set alarm of 7:30pm and discarded his suit jacket on the couch before allowing himself to get lost in dreamland.