CHP:-11

Enjoy reading guys

                              ***

"Open your mouth Anika or else I'll have to kiss you in front of everyone!" My jaws dropped to the ground hearing him. Before I knew he had popped medicine in my mouth and made me drink water.

My trance broke as I heard claps and hoots from around. I looked at him who was already looking at me with smirk plastered on his face. What the hell just happened!

"Wow beta, tumne toh kamal kar diya!" Mom started praising him and so do Dad. Haww...son-in-law ke aage apni beti toh dikhti hi nahi.

I pouted and walked away towards my room ignoring their calls from behind. Huh, Bagad billa what does he think of himself! How dare he say that! I cursed himself in my mind. "Anika stop behaving as if you are a Saint and didn't even dream of making out with him!" My inner self mocked.

'Ahmm Ahmm'... Someone cleared their throat. I looked behind to find Shivaay standing there with crossed arms and amused expression on his face.

"Is there something I can help you with?" I tried not to be rude.

"Ah, Yes. Could you tell me what happened at your office that lead you in taking stress which further led to going down with fever,!" He settled himself on my couch.

I was touched, he cared for me "Umm.. nothing that I can't handle. It maybe due to weather change." I shrugged off sitting opposite on my bed.

"Are you sure? I mean I heard mom telling to maa (Pinky)."

"I'm sure. Thanks for asking."

"You are gonna be a part of our family soon & you are my responsibility so... " Darn! that responsibility word pinched. Can't he just be like my Wattpad Prince Charming. I so wish, we could go on romantic dates, beach walk, a weekend trip , get to know each other better before tying into sacred bond...I guess my imagination is only gonna be fulfilled into my dreams.

"Anika...Anika?" My trance broke.

"Oh! Sorry, was just caught with a thought." He nodded and stood up. I stood up and to my surprise he started walking towards me and stopped at mere distance from me. I could feel my heartbeat increasing and his breathe touching my neck. His scent, gosh made my knees weak. Concentrate Anika!

"Waise, I didn't knew my to-be-wife is such a kid!" He whispered in my ears and walked out leaving me fuming behind.

...

"Bhabhi, I missed you so much." Rudra hugged me as soon as Anika stepped down the last stair.

"I missed you to Rudy boy!" Anika ruffled his hair and acknowledged Om with a hug.

"Bhabhi, come here we are deciding the venue for the wedding. You tell us what's your dream about wedding, any destination?"

"I will tell you." Arnav announced grabbing seat beside Anika.

"Anika like an every other bride has many wishes for her wedding. Infact , she has a diary dedicated to from what decor a function has to every dish in the menu, like A to Z. And my motive to reveal these things is because I can guarantee you all that she will always keep her wishes after others. She would always say yes to your wishes to make you happy even when deep down she wanted that to be in a different way. " Arnav lightly smacked her head earning pout from her.

"I'm so lucky's to get Anika as my DIL. Haye mein sadke java!" Pinky did her balaye .

"Everything would be according to Anika's wish as mairrage is most important and beautiful part of every girl's life & every bride has wishes for her dream wedding. I prefer we go accordingly as Anika wishes. What say?" Jhanvi put forward her point.

"I agree with jethani ji,mummyji" Pinky added.

"Ha kyu nahi. Anika puttar,jaisa tu chahe vaisa hi hoga." Anika smiled, feeling immense happy and touched. She silently thanked God who gave her such lovely family.

"First we need to book an event manager as we have only 3 weeks from now and we have too many things to sort out." Jhanvi spoke sipping her tea.

"Badi maa, I have a friend who is an event manager and is really a well-known in the city." Anika spoke.

"Great, call her today and ask her if she can manage to come at the evening."

"Will do." Anika got up and walked out towards garden.

...

"Yes Mishra, forward this file to Mr.Ahuja and finalize the deal." Shivaay talked while walking around the garden.

"Great, make sure this deal is ours. Hmm..." He cut the call and sighed feeling better. Shivaay had lot to complete in this two weeks and as as per Dadi's instruction he had to take a break from work a week before the wedding which means right now double the work.

"Here you go." He heard her voice and turned around. His eyes landed on the mug she was forwarding.

"Umm...is this.?.."

"It's espresso without sugar. Omkara had once told me about it." I answered his question.

"Thanks." He mumbled grabbing the mug.

*Bark Bark* Bravo ran towards me trying to gain my attention.

"Aww..baby where were you? Playing in the garden. Having fun my baby!" I talked with him in baby voice and grabbed him with my good hand.

I could feel his eyes on me, but I shrugged off that feeling and continued patting & talking to Bravo.

"You seem to be fond of dogs."

"I am and I even wanted one in childhood but mom had allergy to dogs which I know now was a lie!"

"Hmm...I heard about upcoming Summer Collection Event, how's your preparation going on?"

"We are working on it, we are yet to finalize the designs.."

"Isn't the event next week, I'm sorry to say but aren't you guys a bit late!" I sighed.. "Yes we are, our designs were all ready three days back and were going to start it's production but don't know how the designs saved in folder was found empty. And it wasn't just one computer but in every computer where we had saved it. So, we had to once again prepare designs and everything."

"Hmm..Strange!" He added, making me nod.

" By the way, All the best for the event."

"Thank you." I smiled and looked at Bravo who was already asleep in my lap.

..... To be continued.

                                ***
Hope you guys liked the chapter.

       Do read, vote and comment.