CHP:-38

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

"Anika, it's time for your meds" Shivaay passed her the glass of water and meds.

Anika sighed closing her eyes. She didn't knew why but she was feeling to cry every now and then. She tried blinking tears that were on verge of falling down.

Shivaay looked at her or can say sat there observing her. He knew she was feeling helpless, he could see her expression changing every now and then. He wanted nothing but to take her pain away.

He pulled her on his lap, engulfing her into his arms. As soon as she felt his touch, her eyes bursted tears out. Anika fisted his shirt , wetting his kurta, which he didn't care about. All his attention was to calm her down.

He had vowed to take avenge of every single tear and every pain she was going through. He kissed her forehead and cheeks every now and then, speaking nothing but sweet to her.

"There is a surprise awaiting for you downstairs." He announced making her look at him. She sniffed trying to wipe her tears with her hoodie sleeves.

"Let me!" He grabbed tissue wiping her face.

"What surprise?" She asked with hoarse voice due to constant crying. She looked cute with red nose and pink cheeks.

"Come, I'll show you" he lifted her effortlessly and walked downstairs.

"Shivaay why is it so dark here?" Her hold tightened around his neck.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouted and lights switched on.

Anika gaped at the scene infront of her. There stood her both family members and also her office team, mansion was decorated with ballons and stuffs.

"This..." Anika asked looking at Shivaay who was already looking at her. He made her sit on the couch and soon she was surrounded by everyone, asking her if she was okay. Did she need something? Is she in pain? Should they call doctor?

Anika looked at Shivaay helplessly.

"Everyone... Shivaay interrupted making everyone go silent... Let her speak first..."

"I'm better. Thank you but now please tell me what's going on? Is it someone's birthday? Or Shivaay, Bade papa did you guys grabbed a big deal? Om, are you nominated for Artist if the year..Ru..."

"Bhabhi...this party is not to celebrate our achievement but yours!" Omkara got on his knees taking her hands in his.

"Mine?" She had question look on her face .

"Yes bhabhi, you are nominated for Fashion Designer of the year award!" Rudra announced making everyone cheer.

"So we are here to celebrate this good news." Shravan, her assistant walked inn gifting her the bouquet.

"Thank you, it's beautiful. And congratulations to you guys. Because this nomination wouldn't have been possible without you guys."

"Let's cut the cake!" Arnav walked in with trolley.

Anika with help of Shivaay cut the cake and made him eat first followed by other members.

"Ma'am dinner is ready." Servant informed walking away.

"Come on everyone, it's time to full your appetite." Everybody walked to dining hall. Anika was surprised looking at the dishes. It was all her favourites, Shahi Paneer, Malai Kofta, Kulcha, Jeera Rice, Raita(Curd mix with vegetables).

"Today everything is made according to Anika's taste. Specially Om and Rudra have prepared there dishes for their bhabhi."

"Aww..thank you OmRu" Anika carressed their cheeks earning forehead kisses from them.