CHP:-5

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

"Hi, is the meeting over?" I asked Naina, the receptionist.

"Yes mam!" I nodded with a smile and walked in without knocking inside.

"Anika..maa called just now. Thank god you are here, I'm so hungry." Bhai grabbed Tiffin from my hands , Come Shivaay, mom has sent food for you too!" And then I realized the third presence in the room.

There sat Shivaay in all glory on the couch with laptop in the front, he stood up and nodded towards me before walking to the attached room.

I followed behind and helped them with serving.

"How's Bravo, Shivaay?" I asked remembering the cute baby, that we left behind in Oberoi Mansion as my mom is allergic to dogs.

"Doing great."

"How's preparation of engagement going? If there is anything we can help with, just let us know." Bhai said swallowing his bite. Ladies & Gentlemen our engagement is tomorrow and all thanks to my mom who has already done shopping long back leaving us just to buy few things which includes mine stuffs.

"Everything is under control Arnav. Don't worry."

"Umm...I'll take a leave now. I've to still dress & other stuffs to buy."

"See you Bhai, I kissed his cheeks. By Shivaay." I just waved at him rushing out without waiting for his answer.

...

"Mam, this way!" Shravan guided me. Right now, I was back in my office and my staffs were behaving weirdly with me, before I could ask something , they blindfolded me and now here I am following there direction like a lost puppy.

"Can I open this blindfold now?" I asked as soon as we halted.

"Yes mam"..

"Tadaa..." I heard chorus and I stood gaping at the scene Infront of me. There stood a beautiful designer lehenga Infront of me as per my taste. I walked forward taking inn every minute detail of it, It was just so pretty.

"How did you guys do it and when?"

"As soon as we saw the news of You and Shivaay sir getting engaged tomorrow, we started preparing this lehenga for you mam, it took us non-stop 28 hours to make it and to our luck you didn't come to office yesterday so.."

"And mam, here is the matching jewellery and shoes for your dress."

"You guys are gonna make me cry!" I hugged them, thanking them for this beautiful surprise. My employees were more of my family than just some workers.

"Okay everyone, thank you so much for this wonderful surprise but now I might remind you, we are having Summer Fashion Week coming up and we need to give our best to win this season. Back to the work please and yes, this month you all will be provided with increment."

"Thank you, Omg! Thank you so much..." Everyone had a smile on there face. And then something striked me..

"Shravan, what about Shivaay's outfit?" I mean elders had decided that we will be color coordinated..

"Mam, come with me." We walked in another studio and I saw few of the designers giving finishing touch to the outfit. Same fabric was used to design his outfit ..I liked it .

"Great work guys, till when will be the outfit ready?" I asked.

"In an hour, mam." Shelby, one of the designer replied.

"Just inform me when you're done with it and Shravan, I turned back to my secretary, get me a cup of Latte and details of margins."

"Yes mam." Today is gonna be a long day.

....

"Shravan make sure, Shivaay's outfit is delivered at Oberoi Mansion by tonight so that if there is any measurements problem, it can be solved before tomorrow evening.

"Noted mam." He walked out. I sighed resting by head back on the chair. My head ached, I closed my eyes trying to relax myself. Work, Engagement, Fashion Week everything was revolving around my mind...I felt exhausted mentally.

"Anika mam, mam,..." I woke up hearing my name being called.

"Mam, it's already past 9. You look tired. Please go home and have some rest." Shravan looked concerned. I hummed.

"I'll ask driver to drop you."

"No.. that's okay. I'm fine. I'll go by myself."

"Are you sure mam, you look exhausted and in such state how can you drive!"

"Shravan, I'm not drunk! Relax." I wrapped up my things and walked out.

...

"Mom- dad, I'm back!" I announced as I stepped inside the house.

"Welcome back sweetheart. How was your day?" Dad asked taking me into a hug.

"Hectic!"

"Aww..my princess looks tired, freshen up first, have dinner and then get some sleep." I nodded walking towards my room. Quickly changing into my night suit, I walked down to find dad setting up my plate.

"Mumma, bhai?" I looked around for her.

"She is still not back from shopping and Arnav is still at office."

"Dad, this taste heaven!" I moaned licking my fingers.

"Thank you" We chatted a bit about upcoming fashion week & other stuffs.

"Good night dad." I hugged him.

"Good night princess. Tomorrow is a big day for you, take rest." He kissed my forehead. I walked inside my room slumping on my bed.

Vibrating noise caught my attention, I looked at my phone to see unknown number on the screen. Who might be calling at this time? I thought and picked up the call.

"Hello!" I answered.

"Ahmm..Hello Anika, it's me."

"Who me? I don't know anyone name 'me'?" I stifled my laugh knowing who is on the other side of the call.

"Shivaay!"

"Oh! Mr.SSO... how may I help you?"

"T..Thank you!" He whispered enough for me to hear.

"Thank you.. but why?"

"For the engagement outfit. I really liked it. It's according to my taste." I smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it..." I spoke, there was a complete silence now, the situation was now turning akaward.

"Umm..how was your day?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Good. What about you?"

"As usual, hectic!"

"Oh! .. I need to go, Rudra's calling."

"Hmm.. goodnight."

"Good night & sleep well." I looked at myself Infront of mirror & there graced a stupid smile on my face. Isn't my life chapters just as Wattpad one's!

.... To be continued.

***

Precap:- Engagement

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Do read, vote and comment.