CHP:-25

Enjoy reading guys
                                ***

Precap:-

"Are you free today?" This question surprised her.

"Yes, I am."

"Would you like to go somewhere? Beach, Mall or wherever you wanna go?"

"I have one place in my mind. I'll  be back in 5 minutes." She hurriedly left without giving him a chance to speak.

But what's the place? He asked internally.
                             ***

"Take a left turn from here and then right." Anika guided Shivaay as they drived towards an unknown direction which was actually unknown to Shivaay.

"We are here!" She announced happily and bounced out of the car. Shivaay looked around and found they were at Dog Foster Care Center. He parked the car before walking towards her who was waving him to be quick.

As soon as they entered inside the building, Shivaay was surprised to see the surrounding. It was like an animal park. At one side there was a big ground, on another part there was a swimming pool where many dogs were actually swimming. As they walked deep inside, he saw pet nursery where basically pups were taken care of.

Anika with so much excitement explained and toured him to every corner of the building. He was surprised to know that Anika had volunteered here  and would visit every now & then that somewhere explains the reason of Anika being a pet lover.

"So, you bring Bravo here every weekend?" Shivaay asked.

"Mmm..he loves coming here.Shivaay let's go there" Anika pulled him towards garden where the dogs were playing around.

As soon as the dogs sensed Anika, they rushed towards her tackling her into a hug. Anika laughed falling down on the ground as they licked her.

Shivaay grabbed his phone and captured a pic without her knowing. Soon, Shivaay joined Anika and started playing with the dogs. He grabbed freebie and tossed it in air for dogs to catch.

Anika smiled seeing him having fun and carefree. Something striked her mind and she quickly made a call.

"Anika dear, Georgia is giving birth. Would you like to come and see?" The manager announced walking towards her.

"Sure, would love to." She chirped and pulled Shivaay with her. Georgia is an Husky breed that was abandoned by a family two years back as they couldn't afford the expense.

"Shivaay look, they are so tiny." Anika gushed as they now saw 5 little Huskies snuggling into their sleeping mom .

"Can we adopt any one of them? Please?" Anika asked looking at Shivaay.

"Sure, we can but not right now. Currently they need their mum the most." Anika nodded understanding.

After spending good two hours at the foster home, Anika and Shivaay left for the next destination.

"Anika are you sure this place is safe? I mean we are nowhere in the middle of the dense forest and there might be wild animals around!" Shivaay asked as they walked deep inside the forest.

"Don't worry Shivaay. There are no wild animals around. Now stop asking and come on, we are gonna reach."

He stopped beside her and looked at the view infront of him, it was around 6pm and sun was about to set. They were at some hill top where he could see city at one side and river at another and the most amazing view was the orange-yellow sky and the sun looked like he was hiding himself from the moon under the water.