CHP:44

Enjoy reading guys
                               ***

"Shivaay you remember right today we have Khurrana family coming for dinner!"

"Yes bade papa , they are gonna come to finalize the deal." Shivaay answered while replying to mails.

"Bhaisaab this deal is the one which you guys were working on since past 3 months and if it gets sign Oberoi industries will be top not only in India but also USA and UK." Shakti asked signing few documents.

"The very same Shakti."

"I will inform at home about it. Shivaay once you are done with your work call us, we shall leave together." Tej and Shakti walked out of the cabin not before getting nod from Shivaay.

It has been a week since everything has started falling back to normal. Anika has rejoined her office while he has his. Arnav and him are still looking for the culprit who is out there roaming free. It seems the culprit had kept tab on their every move and knew what they are planning next so it was difficult to reach to him.

Arnav had increased bodyguards around Anika for her safety without her knowing. Shivaay and Anika were now accustomed to each other's presence.

They no longer felt  awkward when they woke up in each other's arms. Even though it was Shivaay who always woke up early and would find Anika tightly clutching him as if he was her teddy.

Shivaay's phone rang breaking his trance.

'Hello'

"Shivaay..did you have your lunch?" Anika asked from the other side. Shivaay looked at the time and cursed for loosing track.

"Umm..will have right now!"

"Shivaay how can you be so careless, you know you have to take medicine right!"

"I forgot Anika, don't worry I will have it now."

"Okay and have it now only"

"Yes, and at what time are you gonna be done with your work?"

"Around 5..I guess."

"Good. I shall pick you up on the way."

"Okay. See you."

He hummed cutting the call. Keeping all his work aside he decided to have his food first.

...

"Hey!" Anika sat inside putting on her seatbelt.

"How was your day?" Shivaay asked with his focus on the road.

"Good. We are planning to open new store in Chennai next month so kinda busy."

"Great."

" Rudra called to inform that he won't be coming home today , he is staying night at Chubby's. "

"Hmm.. we have Khurrana's coming at dinner to sign the deal."

"Oh! I..." A small flashback passed her mind where she could hear Khurrana word and blur figure ..

"Anika..Anika are you okay?" Shivaay looked at her who had her eyes closed with frown on her face.

"Uh..yaa..I just had a blur image of someone and I felt as if I had interaction with someone belonging to Khurrana."

"Don't stress much Anika, you know right doctor said you are still recovering" Shivaay grabbed her hand rubbing circles around her palm.

Anika just nodded and closed her eyes while resting back. Shivaay did not leave her hand the whole ride and continued glancing at her every few minutes to make sure she is okay.