CHP:-31

Enjoy reading guys

Note:- This chapter is completely different from prior so do not skip any part.
                               ***

"Anika, aaj se yeh chabhiyan tumhari. Iss ghar ki badi bahu hone ke nate, aaj se yeh tumhari zimmedari!" Jhanvi passed the house keys which Kalyani had given her as a right of elder daughter-in-law.

"Aur yeh le lockers ki chabiyan. Aaj se mein iss zimmedari se mukt!" Pinky passed her the locker keys. Anika had a surprise look on her face with her gaze fixed on the keys.

"Par.." she stopped looking at the adamant face of the Oberoi ladies. She understood they are not gonna listen to her.

"Om, Rudra..give your bhabhi her gifts!" Dadi announced.

"Bhabhi, this is from me." Omkara passed a gift wrapped in gift paper. Anika slowly with the help of Shivaay unwrapped the gift, she gasped looking at the sketch infront of her.

It was her and Shivaay's sketch of sangeet ceremony, where they were dancing, lost in each other amidst the guests.

"It's beautiful Om.Thank you." Anika ran a hand down the frame.

"My pleasure Bhabhi."

"Abb meri baari, bhabhi this is my gift!" Rudra passed a small box towards her. Anika opened it and took out a bell buzzer looking at Rudra with confused expression.

"Rudra is this a joke!" Tej spoke ready to shout at him.

"Dad, listen first. Bhabhi this is a BBB!"

"BBB?" Everyone chorused.

"Yes, ' Billu Bachao Buzzer' , whenever Bhaiya shows tadi just press this buzzer and your ladla devar will be there for a rescue!" Everyone laughed hearing Rudra while Shivaay threw glares at him to which Rudra royally ignored.

"That's quite interesting gift Rudra, thank you." Anika pecked his forehead.

"Come on now, it's already late. We'll perform other rasam's tomorrow." Dadi announced making everyone nod.

"Shivaay carry Anika in your arms upstairs." Pinky ordered.

"Bhaiya, sambhalke, Bhabhi ko gira mat dena!"

"Rudra shut-up!"

"Bhabhi!!" Rudra whined

"Shivaay, don't you dare scold my Rudy." Anika reverted.

"Achha! Gira dun!" Shivaay acted as if he is losing hold on her.

"Ahhh! No.. Maa..!" Anika shreiked clutching tightly around his shoulders.

"Shivaay!" Both Jhanvi and Pinky warned making him sigh. He looked at her who was showing her tongue and teasing him. How easily she had his family wrapped around her finger, god only knows what more he has to deal with.

"Shivaay you can put me down now. We are already outside our room." Anika suggested.

"I cannot take the risk, especially with your two chamche's!"

"Haww...they are your brothers Shivaay!"

"But still they prioritise you more than me!" Shivaay mumbled.

"Someone is jealous..I guess!"

"Me and jealous, Never!"

"But I didn't even take your name Billuji!" Anika giggled making him frown.

As soon as Anika opened the door, they were shocked to see the scene infront of them.

"Fhat the wuck!" Shivaay exclaimed.

There sat OmRu casually on their bed with a smirk plastered on their face.

"Welcome abode!" Rudra mumbled earning a smack from Om.

"Shivaay..put me down" Anika wriggled trying to get down. Shivaay nodded making her stand on her feet.

"Om, Rudra is everything okay? Are you fine? Look how tired and pale you two look. Wait, I'll bring turmeric milk for you guys, you will feel better and even have good sleep." Anika turned to walk out only to be stopped by four strong arms that belonged to none other than her devars.

Om and Rudra felt bless having Anika in their life. As Shivaay was a father figure for both, Anika was no less than a mother to them. Even after a long day she forgot about herself and was worried about them.

Shivaay stood near the door as a silent spectator watching the scene unfold between her wife and brothers.

"We love you bhabhi"

"You are the best." Rudra pecked her cheeks making her chuckle.

"Bhabhi we were here to give you this." Saying this Om passed a box to Anika and Rudra to Shivaay.

"Bhabhi ke chamcho, mere liye sirf itna chota gift (a size of ring box) aur tumhari bhabhi ke liye bada gift!" Shivaay complained.

"Bhaiya aapke liye itna hi kaafi hai!" Rudra answered joining hi-fi with Om.

"Bhabhi, this gift is given by Gauri. Due to some work she wasn't able to come back with us." Anika nodded. Soon Omkara and Rudra left not before passing a teasing smile to Shivaay and wishing good night.

Anika walked towards dressing table and kept the gift. She first wanted to get out of this heavy jewels and lehenga.

"I'll change here, you can change in the washroom." Anika passed him his night suite while she grabbed her's with much difficulty.

"Phew..it feels so good to wear this comfy clothes." Anika mumbled as she walked towards her bed not before grabbing the gift box.

Bathroom door unlocked and Shivaay walked out carrying his sherwani which he went and dumped in his closet.

Shivaay and Anika had received thousands of gifts from all their well-wishers, business associates and not to forget their fans too.

Anika excitedly teared open the wrapper and took out the pouch that had the actual gift sealed in it.

Shivaay looked at his wife amused and grabbed his gift box . His eyes popped out looking at the thing inside. He quickly shut the box looking beside to make sure Anika did not see it.

On the other side, Anika's jaw dropped looking at the actual gift in her hand. Mentally cursing she hid it behind her back and looked at Shivaay who was busy in his own thoughts.

Unknown to each other, they both stood up to hide their things in closet , with their mind wandering around another thought and bump* they bumped into each other making Anika loose her balance and to save herself she caught hold of Shivaay not knowing that her gift slumped down the floor .

While Shivaay's hand caught hold her waist making the box fall down and inside thing to fall out.

Anika turned red in embarrassment as she noticed condom packets on the floor while Shivaay cleared his throat as he saw red lace lingerie lying on the floor.

Air around them turned awkward, Shivaay helped her stand straight and both looked here and there unable to maintain an eye contact. Shivaay mentally cursed his brothers for putting him in such situation.

"Umm.."

"I.." both started at the same time and stopped. Shivaay rubbed his forehead while Anika bit her lips feeling conscious.

"Umm..it's late, let's sleep. Good night" Shivaay quickly picked up condom packets and dumped it in one of the drawer while Anika did same with her lingerie.

"Good night!" Anika rushed towards her side wanting to hide herself inside the blanket.

Shivaay switched off the lights and moved towards his side, closing his eyes and allowing sleep to engulf him.

... To be continued

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

        Do read, vote and comment.