CHP:-29

Enjoy reading guys

Note:- From this chapter changes are gonna take place in the story,  I have cut short some scenes I felt were not placed properly and joined few of them.

                             ***

The garden at the backside of the mansion was all decorated with theme golden- white. Guests had already arrived, Gauri and Anika's mom walked Anika towards the other side of the curtain.

Oberoi family and Shivaay were already present at the opposite side.

"Haye! My daughter is looking so pretty. Kissie ki nazar na lage!" Pinky applied black dot behind her ears making her smile.

"Chalo sab, haldi ki rasam shuru karte hai! Pehle Shivaay se shuruaat hogi aur phir Shivaay ko lagai hui haldi se Anika ki haldi ki shuruaat hogi (Come on everyone, let's start with the Haldi ceremony. First,we will start with Shivaay's haldi and grabbing few of haldi applied to Shivaay we will start Anika's haldi). Dadi announced.

Dadi was the first one to apply haldi to Shivaay followed by Pinky- Shakti and Tej-Jhanvi.

Omkara and Rudra stopped infront of Shivaay with mischief playing in their eyes. Even before anyone could blink they had a hands full of haldi apply to him making everyone laugh.

Shivaay gaped at his brothers, he was covered all yellow from head to toe. To Omru's surprise Shivaay applied the haldi paste on them too and soon enough everybody around started playing haldi holi.

On the other side of curtain, everybody could hear the laughs and cheers. Anika smiled knowing her devars would have done some mischief.

Pinky soon walked in with tray of Haldi. Anika's mom and dad were first to apply haldi to her , then Arnav and followed by Oberoi family.

Soon enough, dholis entered and everybody started dancing on the beats. Everybody was so into dancing that unknown to them the curtain flew up a bit giving Shivika each other's glance.

Their eyes met and lips parted into a smile. Just a mere second was enough to communicate the unspoken words.

Sneak-peek check! Anika thought as one of her to-do in her wedding wishlist just got tick about able to get a sneak peek of her to-be husband.
...

It was around 7 in the evening, Mehendi ceremony was about to start.

In Shivaay's room..

Shivaay was getting ready infront of mirror, setting his hair while whistling random tune.

"Shivaay my man, looking good." Omkara walked in followed by Rudra who was busy eating chole bhature.

"Hmm...Vhuyy..Lok..

"Rudra speak after eating!" Shivaay spoke making him nod.

"Ask him to stop eating Shivaay, this is his 3rd plate since an hour and I'm sure if he goes eating at this speed he shall be sitting all day tomorrow inside the washroom."

"O, Dadi always says never count what and how much you eat plus I cannot help, this is so delicious." He answered licking his fingers.

"What about your diet Rudra?" Shivaay asked crossing his arms.

" This week is a cheat week bhaiya, I will compensate everything next week."

"Shivaay.. Pinky walked in. Haye! My son's looking so beautiful."

"Mom it's handsome."

"Yes..same to same. Now you 3 come downs, even bride is downstairs." Saying this she walked away.