CHP:-41

Enjoy reading guys
                               ***

I think many of you didn't understand that the person who was caught by Khanna, who made video when Anika was being assaulted was Manager of Oberoi Hotel.

...

"Shivaay drive a bit fast na...See that scooter is going ahead of us!" Anika pointed outside the window with a pout.

"We are driving at normal speed Anika"

"No, we are not! It's been 3 hours and we haven't even reached half way. We are supposed to at mandir by 12!"

"Calm down Anika, I don't want you to get hurt once again. Plus didn't you hear Dadi say muhurat is from 12 to 3pm. "

Anika didn't answer back and plugged her earphones allowing herself to get drown in world of music. It's not that she wasn't touched by his gesture, she knew he cared for her but sometimes it turned too much, she doesn't blame him because she knows how much possesive and hyper he gets if any of family members are hurt or not well.

She felt tap on her shoulder, breaking her trance. She removed her earphone before facing him .

"Talk to me, I'm getting bored!"

"What you wanna talk about apart from business"

"Anything, something you wanna share?"

"Umm....yaa, so you know I was thinking to paint our bedroom walls purple in colour."

"Fhat the wuck!" Shivaay shouted making Anika jump in her seat.

"Shh...chill, just kidding. I love the way it is. Anyways , are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm absolutely fine. Why do you ask?" Shivaay was surprised hearing it.

"I just felt like, I mean since past few days you seem quite distant and tensed. Us everything okay Shivaay? You know you can share with me right" Anika grabbed his free hand giving a light press.

"It's just office work and nothing else. We have very important project in our hands so we are preparing are best to grab it'." He lied smoothly with his eyes still on the road.

"Don't worry, I know you will grab this deal too." Minutes turned into hours, they didn't knew where time flew and they reached mandir.

Anika stepped outside and felt slight dizzy, she caught hold of the door to maintain her balance. She looked back to see Shivaay's back facing her. She had hid from him that she had kept fast. She knew if he would have known about this ritual, he wouldn't have let her kept it.

"Shivaay let's go." Anika called grabbing Pooja thali from backseat along with chadava.

Anika made sure to drape pallu over her head before entering inside. Walking towards Panditji (Priest) they passed him the chadava which he kept near Mata's foot.

Performing a small puja, Panditji asked "Ab aap inki maan iss sindoor se bhar de" (fill her partition with vermilion) forwarding kumkum that was smeared on Mata's foot.

Shivaay grabbed some between his fingers and filled her partition making her close her eyes in delight. They shared a small eye-lock before focusing back on what Panditji was saying.

"Putri, abb tum apna vrath khol sakti ho. Aap inhe pehle paani pilaye aur phir yeh meetha khilay" Panditji announced before leaving to attend another couple.

Cat was out of the bag. If looks could kill, she would be already dead by now.

"Shivaay I.." before she could speak further, Shivaay made her drink water and eat some sweet. Without giving her another glance, he walked away not before bending infront of Mata for the last time.

Anika rushed behind him, trying to call him... unfortunately her foot caught in her saree making her stumble.."Shivaay" a shout left her mouth as she tumbled down the stairs.

Listening to her painful shout, he turned around to find her rolling down the stairs.."Anikaaa" he shouted rushing towards her.

"Anika...Anika..damn! you're bleeding" he patted her cheeks trying to wake her up.

"Sh*t! Can't even call someone..no network. Anika, Anika can you hear me, please wake up, why are you so clumsy!" He saw her eyes opening and closing a bit,  he continued his rant trying not to let her sleep.

He knew there was no hospital nearby, they were literally at outskirts of the cuty but he had seen a village nearby and maybe they could help them in someway.

Making her lie on back sear, he rushed towards driver seat. He was driving as fast as he could with constant checking upon her and trying to talk to her.

Seeing the village, he stopped the car before rushing out to take her from the back seat.

"Uncle ji, meri biwi ko chot lagi hai..please madad kare!" (Uncle my wife is injured,please help us).

"Aree bapre, inhe toh gehri chot lagi hai, aap jaldi mere saath ved ji ke pas chaliye." (Oh my god! Injury seems deep, follow me) The man directed them to a kutcha house.

"Ved ji, yeh bachi ko chot lagi hai!" (Doctor, this child is injured). Old man said as soon as they reached.

"Inhe yaha sula dijiye." (Make her lay here) Doctor pointed towards mat).

"Yeh kaise hua?" Doctor asked while checking Anika.

"Mandir ki sidhiyon se phisal gai." (She fell from the stairs).

"Hmm...chot thodi gehri hai par chinta ki koi baat nahi, inhe thode ghanto mein hosh aa jayga." (Injury seems a bit deep but don't worry, she shall get back her conscious soon).

Doctor cleaned her wounds before stitching her, he made her drink a liquid which seemed to be a potion. Shivaay sat beside her constantly holding her hand. He didn't knew what to say, yes, he is mad at her for hiding that she had kept fast, yes he is mad at her for not taking care of herself, he is made at her for keeping him before her .

He lightly carressed her forehead, trying to wipe those line of stress on her forehead.

He sighed knowing he can't stay mad at her for long time and not after what happened right now. She is already weak since not having food and now this injury just added to it. But one thing he doesn't understand, how is she so clumsy? Jab dekho tab ghirti-padti rehti hai!

"Beta , raat hone wali hai, aur itni raat ko gadi chalan theek nahi. Aap aaj humare ghar ruk jaye, kal subah hote chale jaiyega." (It's already late and soon sky is gonna turn dark. It's not safe for you guys to drive so late, you can stay at our house tonight and tomorrow morning you can leave for your home.) The old man spoke.

"Ji shukriya, hum kisiko takleef nahi dena chahate ( Thank you so much, but we don't wanna bother you guys) Shivaay answered joining his hands.

"Isme takleef kis baat ki, hum toh khush naseeb hai jo humare ghar mehman padhre. Aur bitiya ko iss hal mein le jana bhi theek nahi. (There is no such bother, infact we will be happy to have guest at our home. Plus it's not good for your wife to travel in this condition.)

"Theek hai (Okay!)" Shivaay agreed. Thanking the doctor, he lifted Anika back in his arms and followed old man to his house.

... To be continued.

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Precap:- 👻 🌃 🦉 😨

Let's see if you guys can solve this puzzle. Let me know in the comments what do you think the Precap is.

       Do read, vote and comment.