CHP:-14

Enjoy reading guys
                                ***

"Oh my maata, mera bachha!" Pinky  stood up as soon as Anika informed he is down with the fever.

"Mera Billu, yeh sab ke chakar mein dhyaan hi nahi raha ke voh yaha hai he nahi!" Dadi added. Om and Rudra rushed upstairs.

"I'm sorry I didn't inform you all earlier, I..

"There is nothing to say sorry about Anika, infact thank you mere Billu ka dhyan rakhne ke liye." Dadi carressed her face.

"Dadi, please don't thank me. Shivaay is now an important part of my life ."

"Tej uncle, agents have got a lead regarding this case. I'm sure we will find the culprit soon." Bhai announced walking in.

"Mata rani kare jaldi se yeh siyappa khatam ho jaye! " Pinky prayed. (I hope God makes everything better.)

"Maaji, Pinky ji, Jhanvi ji sab chaliye khaana taiyar hai." Mom informed. (Everyone please come, food is ready.)

"Sarika ji, mann nahi hai khaane ka aaj." Pinky spoke to which Jhanvi agreed.

"Aise-kaise bhook nahi hai, aap sab ke bhookhe reh jaane se kya culprit pakda jayga? Sab theek ho jayga? Anika asked looking at everyone. Mein samaj sakti hun jab aapne musibat mein hote hai toh na kuch khaane ka ya peene ka mann hota hai par isse kuch aur na sahi humari health par assar hota hai.

Aap sab mujhse bade hai, mujhse jyada jaante hai and I'm sorry agar maine kuchh zyada bol diya ho toh lekin aap sab mera parivar hai aur aapko mein aise nahi dekh sakti." (You guys are elder than me, you know better than me and I'm sorry if I spoke too much but you guys are my family and I can't let my family stay hungry!)

"Sahi kaha puttar, Sarika hum abhi aate hai!" Dadi announced.

"Haye my daughter's, sabki fikar hai. Kisse ki nazar na lage tujhe!" Pinky did her balaye.

....

"Anika, go and call OmRu for dinner." Anika's mom asked.

"Maa, ask Reshma to bring the food upstairs, I know they won't leave Shivaay's side till he will be alright." Anika replied

"Okay...you go, I'll send her....."

Anika walked upstairs and the scene Infront of her melted her heart. There sat OmRu on each side of Shivaay. Om dipping cloth in water and keeping it on Shivaay's forehead and Rudra sitting beside him holding his big brother's hand near to his chest.

"Omru.. she called gaining their attention. Come here and have dinner..uh-huh! I won't take no as an answer. She interrupted as soon as they opened their mouth. You guys have to stay strong in order to take care of Shivaay. Don't worry he will be alright by tomorrow morning. Reshma walked in keeping tray before Anika and walked away.

Now come on open your mouth Rudra." Anika forwarded the morsel with her left hand, with great difficulty and ignored the slight pain with her major focus on feeding her devars. He ate it without any restriction.

Anika smiled and carressed his face before forwarding morsel towards Om.

"Bhabhi, you might feel uncomfortable with your left hand..we will have it on our own." Rudra insisted.

"I want to please..can I?" Anika asked hopefully looking at them to which both nodded with a smile.

"Did you have dinner Bhabhi?" Om asked.

"I will have it afterwards." She continued feeding them and was surprised when OmRu forwarded the morsel towards her. She smiled before gladly eating it.

This scene had silent spectators viewing them from the door, Oberoi ladies stood there smiling, they looked at each other and nodded knowing that they had made correct choice, they silently thanked God who sent angel in disguise of Anika in their family.

...

"Om now I need to know few things about you in order to investigate further in this case. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable with the questions I'm gonna ask." Detective Roy asked.

Everyone was present in the hall except Shivaay and Anika and Rudra, as both stayed to look after Shivaay in the room.

"No worries Mr.Roy, please go ahead." Om replied calmly.

"Mr.Omkara three years back, there was a news about you been drug addict. Was it true?" Silence prevailed around.

"Yes, I was."

"I won't ask the reason about what made you do so as it's none of my business but we're you involved in smuggling of the drugs at that point and did your brother Shivaay Singh Oberoi saved you from going to jail by bribing police officers?"

"Mr.Roy, stay in your limits! You are talking about my son's. Oberoi's blood! We agree Omkara was taking drugs back then but he wouldn't smuggle them as he had no reason for doing so and Shivaay would never do such thing like bribing police department ...so hold your tongue!" Tej roared.

"I'm sorry Mr.Oberoi but this were the rumour around at that time and I need to know the complete truth to make sure that person whom I'm working for isn't the real culprit!"

"Dad, calm down. I can handle this." Omkara assured and the question session continued for another twenty minutes.

"Thank you Mr.Omkara for your time and honesty. I really appreciate that and don't you worry, I never let an innocent suffer."

"Thanks to you Mr.Roy. I hope this mess gets clear up soon ."

"It will. I should take a leave now and I'll update Arnav about the further progress in the case." Mr.Roy took a leave.

"Tej bhaisaab , Shakti bhaisaab, Maaji aaj raat aap sab yahi ruk jaiye. Aapko bhi pata hai yeh news sunkar, saare reporters aur journalist ne Oberoi Mansion ko gher liya hoga aur upar se raat bhi bohot hi chuki hai!" Said Harsh. (Tej, Shakti,Maaji (Dadi) you guys should stay here for tonight as it's already late plus the news wod have led all the reporters and journalists surround Oberoi Mansion.)

"Hmm...sahi kaha aapne bhaisaab." Shakti agreed and others nodded. (Yes, you are right.)

"Mein abhi kamre taiyaar karvati hun!" Sarika went away. (I'll ask servants to make the rooms ready.)

....

"Rudra, Shivaay's temperature is normal now..look."  Anika mumbled as she touched his forehead.

"Yes di," Rudra laid beside him and hugged him with his dear life.

"You have a sleep now, you must be tired Rudy boy." Anika carressed his head with her eyes on Shivaay. Now that he is all fine, she just hopes that his reaction wouldn't be bad when he comes to know about all the chaos in his absence.

She feared that he would burst upon her for not telling her anything, somewhere  she knew she was gonna meet the real SSO who doesn't spare anyone when it comes to his brothers.

"Bhabhi...Anika bhabhi are you okay?" She felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Oh..yes Om..was just thinking something!" Anika looked down to see Rudra sound asleep.

"Goodnight Om." Anika wished as she stood up.

"Night Bhabhi." Anika nodded and turned around only to stop.

"Om, everything is gonna be fine. Sleep well." Om nodded passing a small smile and Anika walked out of room.

..... To be continued.

                                 ***

What will be Shivaay's reaction when he comes to know about the mess?

Will Om be proven guilty/innocent?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned.

         Do read, vote and comment.