CHP:-10

Enjoy reading guys
                               ***

I woke up feeling little better. Still I could feel weakness and my body felt sore. I slowly sat up, blinking my eyes few times to get used to the morning light. My eyes widened looking at the bouquets having beautiful flowers all around the room.

As far as I know, nothing major happened with me! It's just a fever then this bouquets? Other side of my bed was empty, I looked at clock and it was only 10 in the morning. Bhai must have left for office. Anika, don't you know your brother, he might cancel the meeting but will never leave you unless you are all fit and fine. My inner self spoke making me nod.

"Good morning princess, I see you woke up. How do you feel?" Bhai walked in.

"I'm feeling better but tired."

"You look cute with the red nose" he teased making me pout.

"Bhai, I'm just down with fever and not accident..this all flowers.." I pointed around.

"Few of them are from your staff and other are from Oberoi family. They are downstairs.."

"Huh! You should have woken me up na." I quickly got down the bed that made me feel dizzy..

"Anika, you are still weak. Don't worry they are gonna be here till afternoon. Take your time and get ready. Till then I will prepare your breakfast." I nodded and he kissed my forehead before walking out.

I grabbed my clothes which Bhai had picked up for me and went for cold shower. God! It felt so good.

....

Ugh! I so hate this thing, my dear hand why did you have to get hurt in this month. I can't do anything without anyone's help.

Where is Mumma? I need to tie my hair into braid. I can't even shout to call her, oh call...I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed her number..it started ringing but it she did not pick up. Maybe she is busy downstairs. Guess what! I have to go down with my hair open.

"Princess are you ready?" Thank god Papa is here.

"Yes Papa,come in.."

"How are you feeling my dear?" He asked caressing my head.

"Good but frustrated as I can't do anything with my injured hand!"

"Bass itni si baat, mein aaj apni princess ke baal bana deta hun!" He grabbed comb from my hand and started braiding my hair.

"Wish! You should be a hairstylist papa." I looked at pretty fish braid he had tied in my hair.

"Thank you. Now come on, let's go down. Your in-laws are here and you need to have breakfast in order to eat medicine." We walked down, I saw badi maa, maa and Dadi busy chatting with Mom.. That's the reason she didn't pick up her phone. Women and their gossips. I chuckled.

"Anika beta, you should have rest. Why did you come downs?" Pinky maa asked as soon as she saw me walk down.

"Yes puttar, you should take rest." Dadi added.

"Anika we were just gonna come up to meet you sweetheart, you shouldn't have left the bed." Badi maa scolded in soft voice.

"Maa, Badi maa, Dadi..I've been resting since yesterday. Bhai and Dad had completely restricted me to walk out of the room. Trust me I'm feeling much better and I was quite bored from just lying there and doing nothing. Bohot michmichi ho rahi thi!"

"Yes, Arnav checked her temperature.. it's normal now." Dad supported.

"Hmm but still you have to eat medicine, for precaution you see." Mumma added making me frown.

"Maa where are others?"

"Dekha jethani ji Anika , Shivaay ko doondh rahi hai!" Pinky maa teased. I blushed looking down.. god this is embarrassing.

"Shivaay will be here before lunch time, he had meet to attend. Tej and Shakti are in garden with Bravo and Om is at gallery, and Rudra is in college. The trio brothers will come together." I nodded.

Bark Bark* ...Bravo rushed inside. I bend down and he quickly ran towards me before attacking me with his sloppy kisses... I wanted to hold him with my both hands but it wasn't possible.

"Aww my baby..I missed you so much. You're so grown up baby." I continued talking with him in baby voice. Wait a minute! I looked at my mom who was happily chatting with ladies and then glanced back at Bravo.

Didn't my mom had allergy to dogs? I narrowed my eyes at her..Oh bete ki! She lied. But isn't it possible that she might have had pills before to fight against allergic reaction.

If I will ask her, she won't answer me and instead will scold me, I can only get this answer from Papa. Hmm...

"Anika your breakfast is ready" Bhai announced breaking my trance.
"Excuse me." I walked in dining area only to be welcomed by delicious aroma.

"Aloo puri!" I shrieked before quickly grabbing my seat.

"Bhai, come fast. I'm hungry!" He walked out of the kitchen carrying tray of fruit and juice.

"I'm here." I moaned as soon as the taste of spicy aloo and soft puri hit my taste buds. I was full after relishing three poories but Bhai forced me in drinking juice and eating fruits.

"Bhai I'm full. I won't able to have it please.." I was literally begging him to stop, I could feel my stomach would burst out anytime.

"Okay. I won't force you, now be a good girl and have this medicine"  I nodded in no and quickly ran away from him.

"Anika, Anika you have to eat medicine or else how will you be fine.." I heard Bhai shouting from behind.

By the time I reached in the hall, Bade Papa and Shakti papa were already present. I hid behind my dad not wanting to eat medicine. Call me a kid, but why should I eat that kadvi (bitter) medicine when I'm all good now.

"Dad, Anika isn't having medicine. Anika stop hiding behind him."

"No, I'm all fine. I don't need that. "

"You won't listen to me right, I know how to make you have it." He ran towards me while I shrieked and ran on other side. All the elders had amused expression on their face watching their daughter-in-law and his brother running all around the hall. It was quite funny.

"No Bhai please, I will eat fruits, vegetables but I won't eat that!" I shouted looking behind only to bump into something or should I say someone.

My breath hitched as I looked at the person, the certain blue eyed boy and my so called fiance Shivaay Singh Oberoi who had caught me by my waist.

"Thank god Shivaay, you caught her. This madam is making me run after her since past 5 minutes!" Bhai had victory expression on his face while I tried to free myself from his hold but he just tightened it not letting me go.

"Open your mouth princess, come on.. it's for your own good." I shook my head looking at the other side.

"Anika! Shivaay now you only do something" Bhai sighed giving up.

"Open your mouth Anika or else I'll have to kiss you in front of everyone!" My jaws dropped to the ground hearing him. Before I knew he had popped medicine in my mouth and made me drink water.

My trance broke as I heard claps and hoots from around. I looked at him who was already looking at me with smirk plastered on his face. What the hell just happened!

... To be continued.

                                ***

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

      Do read, vote and comment.