CHP:-47

Enjoy reading guys
                                ***

Precap:- Anika passing out in Om's arms after hours if crying and Arnav and Shivaay landing in Mumbai.

...

"Rudra she is burning. Go bring a wet cloth and bowl filled with water" Omkara felt his hand burn as soon as he touched her forehead.

"O..what happened to our strong bhabhi. " Rudra cried hugging her stomach. Since the day Anika married in this house & even before that, a special bond had build between Rudra and Anika. She was like a mother figure and elder sister to him who spoiled him, cared for him, pampered him, loved him and at the same time would scold him and sometimes punish him if he made some mistake.

Omkara wiped a tear that leaked his eyes, he could not fall weak. His soul withered, boiled seeing her going through so much pain, already she had suffered something big in past and now this. He failed to protect her he failed to fulfill the promise given to his brother, he failed.

He checked the time, Shivaay should be here at any moment, he had received his message few minutes back. He continued keeping the wet cloth on her forehead and changing it after every few minutes.

"Anika" "Annie" Shivaay rushed inside followed by Arnav.

Omkara stood up giving space to them, Shivaay and Arnav sat on her left and right side.

"Annie..baby...see I'm here. Please wake up..look I'm here my Jaan ...wake up" Arnav carressed her face trying to control his tears.

Shivaay just sat there silent, looking at the sleeping angel in front of him. He took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles.

"Om..what happened? Why is she not waking up? Is she okay? Did you call the doctor?" Arnav asked non stop questions.

"Arnav Bhai we don't know what happened. She just shouted and banged the door for help, as soon as O opened it, she engulfed him into a hug in fear and continued crying. We tried to calm her down, asked her what happened but she didn't answer, all she did was crying and she passed out with exhaustion."

"Doctor said this is not normal. Her stress triggered due to something major and we don't know when she will wake up from the sleep as it's her body's defense mechanism to cope up with it and it depends upon her."

"Did you check out room for anything suspicious?" He asked On but his eyes still focused on her.

"Yes, everything was fine except this..he showed them the handkerchief he found. This was found outside your room all crumpled and wet."

"Does anyone else knows about this at home?"

"No, but once everyone wakes up we will have to answer them."

"We can shift Anika to Rathore mansion. Mom and Dad are outseas to attend one of relatives's wedding.

"Yes, and don't tell anyone about me returning. Just inform them that Anika was missing Arnav so she has gone to visit him for few days." Shivaay carried her in his arms and both walked out of the mansion. Arnav took the driver seat while Shivaay sat behind with Anika in his arms.

Shivaay was feeling restless, not even once Anika had shown any sign of consciousness, it was as if she was in coma, no response, nothing.

"Arnav please take first towards hospital. I want to make sure Anika is alright. Even though we had doctor visited home but I don't know why there is a slight panic from inside"

"Yeah..I know Anika sleeps like a log but this time situation is completely different, we cannot take risk."

Soon they arrived the hospital and took Anika to emergency ward. While Arnav completed admission process, Shivaay made doctor aware about the incidents happening.

"Mr.Oberoi and Mr.Rathore, I fear what I'm gonna say is not good." Dr.Kashyap spoke leaning forward in his seat while Arnav and Shivaay sat opposite of his table .

"Is everything okay doctor? Is Anika?.."

"It seems as if Mrs.Oberoi was assaulted"

"What!" Arnav roared in shock, his chair hit the wall behind as he stood up.

"I need to you to calm down Mr.Rathore, I haven't completed yet!" Shivaay sat rooted in his place, unable to process out a word.

"Yes, Mrs.Anika has fingerprint marks on her wrist which are red and fresh, not only that, her mouth that is around her lips are dry peels and thin cuts which can only happen when a person's mouth is been stuffed with something like a cloth.. and as you mentioned she has been victim of rape attempt and then she suffered from Retrograde Amnesia which I guess your family doctor didn't specify you with."

"What is Retrograde Amnesia Dr?"

"It's a state where a person can't recall memories that were formed before the event that caused amnesia. In this case, Anika doesn't remember the past event, that is attempted to being raped. It is a temporary thing. But now, I fear if this event has triggered something"

"What are you pointing at?"

"Either this event can be turned out as boon or curse. Boon as in if Anika remembers everything from the past, she will cry it out and will have support and care to help her out of that trauma and curse if this event has further deepen the wound and she will forget memories of past few years."

"But..but there ..how..is there like..sh*t!" Arnav cursed not understanding what to say.

Shivaay did not speak anything and just stood up leaving the doctor's office. He straight away went inside her room and sat beside her.

'I don't know if you can hear me Anika, but I want to apologise, I failed protecting you, I failed as a friend and as a husband. While taking vows, I had promised myself that I will be the armour infront of dangers that come through you. I had promised your father, Arnav and everyone that you will live like a Queen but guess what I, Shivaay Singh Oberoi failed to do so and look how much you are suffering today. I am responsible for your state, I'm really sorry Anika...tear escaped his eyes that he wiped away. I know I have not been able to fulfill the promises but trust me this time I won't, I promise you that I will catch hold of that bastard who dared to lay hands on you and will make him bleed to death, I will make him suffer 10 times more, I will avenge each and every drop of your tears and pain ...

Get well soon Anika, we are waiting for you. I don't know after you wake up what's gonna be the scene, will you remember me, our relationship or will we be back to square one, whatever it's gonna be..no matter what..I'll be there for you even if not in person but as a shadow too. You have suffered much now it's someone else's turn.

.. screen stopped on SSO's face.

...to be continued.

Precap:-  "Do I know you?" 👀

Comment below, if you have any idea what's gonna happen next.

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Do read, vote and comment.