CHP:-33

Enjoy reading guys  
                              ***

Anika walked out of the closet wearing a red color banarasi saree , her hands adored with red chooda and her wet hairs making her look sexier.

Shivaay who was busy talking on the phone stopped looking at the ethereal beauty infront of him. He felt his throat dry, Anika was busy in her own world getting ready infront of the mirror not knowing her husband was literally awestruck by her.
Cutting the call, ignoring the person on the other side he made his way towards her and stopped just few inches away from her.

Anika who was busy applying moisturizer felt someone's presence behind and looked up in the mirror only to have eye lock with her husband. Nobody spoke a word, they just couldn't take their eyes off each other especially Anika who was fascinated by his eyes from the very first day.

Shivaay grabbed the vermilion box and pinched some in his fingers before trailing it in her middle partition. Next he grabbed the nuptial chain and slowly slid her hairs at one side of her shoulder, before making her wear it.

Anika's heartbeat raced with his mere touch, she clutched her pallu as she felt his fingers touching her bare back in process of siding her hairs.

Shivaay felt a sense of pride within seeing her wearing his name's symbols. The red vermilion and the chain added glow to her beauty.

"Voh..Dadi had told me to make you wear this, he answered Mom and Badi maa wanted to talk to you about tomorrow's function.." Anika nodded and he walked out of the room. A slight pang hit her when she found out that he did not made her wear his name's symbol by his will but by Dadi's order. She shook her head deciding not to ponder much about it and walked out of the room.

Unknown to her, her husband had lied to her saying it was Dadi's order but in reality he felt like doing it, he felt it was his duty as a husband towards his wife.

...

"Bhai..." Anika rushed towards her brother as soon as she caught sight of her brother while walking downstairs.

"Princess" Arnav took her in his arms kissing her forehead. He closed his eyes feeling better, without Anika around, it was hard to breath. She is more like a daughter than a sister to him.

"My bacha, I missed you." He nuzzled into her hairs tightening his hold on her as if she would vanish.

"I missed you to Bhai." She replied on verge of crying.

"Anika puttar, Arnav tujhe pakhfere ke rasam ke liye lene aaya hai." Dadi informed.

"Ha aur kal Shivaay tujhe wapas le jaana aayga." Pinky informed making her nod.

"But chotti maa, isn't the rasam done? I mean why are we repeat telecasting it?" Asked Rudra not wanting Anika to go.

"Rudra, the first time Anika went back her home was because we had planned for a re-wedding and that time paghfera ritual did not happen so it happening now." Jhanvi explained.

"Acha Dadi, hum chalte hai!" Arnav announced.

"Arnav, Anika didn't have her breakfast yet so..you guys can leave after she eats something" Shivaay interrupted, his words warmed her heart.

"Umm...I'm sorry Shivaay but mom has prepared Anika's all favourite dish and is impatiently waiting for her dear daughter ...I hope you understand." Arnav tried to politely decline.

"Oh! Ya it's totally fine. Maa must be waiting for you guys." Shivaay felt disappointed. Having no meetings until afternoon he decided to prepare Anika's favourite Aloo Puri .