CHP:-36

Enjoy reading guys

Note:- This chapter might trigger some emotions so read it at your own risk.

                             ***

It was around 7pm, guest had started to arrive. Reception was kept in Oberoi Hotels, India's one of luxurious hotel.

Oberoi elders were already present on the venue welcoming the guests and buisness partners. As usual Om and Gauri were busy bantering with each other as Gauri had unintentionally spill juice on his suit.

Oberoi's had given the contract for event management permanently to Gauri for their company as well as any family function as they genuinely loved her work.

Rudra was busy eating starters while enjoying the entertainment of the two who were on the verge of pulling each other's hairs.

Their attention was directed when an announcement was made of the newly wed entering.

The huge doors of the ballroom opened and there stood the power couple looking drop dead gorgeous. Shivaay had his arm wrapped around her waist, they walked ahead with their heads held high, an aura of dominance surrounded them.

"Good evening everyone, I thank you all for joining us today in our happiness and gracing us with your presence. Please enjoy the party." Shivaay announced.

Many business partners, relatives came forward wishing and blessings them good happy life ahead. Anika's cheek pained due to constant smiling, her feet ached wearing heels.

She looked around in search of waiter but her eyes stopped on certain ponytail guy. She felt as if she had seen him somewhere, he had his back faced towards her.

"Anika..." Her attention diverted towards Shivaay who called her.

"Umm.. Shivaay I need to freshen up, I will be back."

"You want me to come?" He asked

"No, that's fine. Your presence is needed here."

Anika moved out from the back door, making her way towards lift. She waited for her floor to come before walking out.

As she walked towards her room, she was pulled inside store room, she shreiked due to sudden gesture.

Darkness surrounded her, she tried wriggling from the person's hold.. "Leave me...who are you?" She shouted but the person closed her mouth muffling her screams.

Anika feared darkness, her body started sweating while her breaths turned heavy.

"Shhh ....you speak so much.." The person's breath hit her neck region. She jerked feeling lips on her neck.

She tried to free her hands, tried to kick that person but nothing worked. His hold only tighten around her.

Tears escaped her lips as the person continued assaulting her neck, she tried to scream..hoped that somebody would come here ..save her from this monster...she felt helpless, disgusted by the person's touch.

With much determination, she bit the person's hand making him shout in pain.

Taking the opportunity she pushed that person with all her strength and ran towards the door only to be pulled back by hairs.

"Shivaay...." She screamed trying to free herself.

"You..." The person pushed her harshly on the ground making her knee bleed. He pinned her hands roughly, stuffing handkerchief in her mouth. Anika wriggled around earning a slap from him.