CHP:-35

Enjoy reading guys
                             ***

Anika woke up feeling fresh, she wrapped her arms around her knees thinking about the very first person that is revolving around her mind day and night. Of course! Her husband Shivaay.

A smile played on her lips with a mere thought of seeing him in few hours. It was like she was used to his presence, she was glad that Shivaay and her were on equation of friends now. Talking on the phone and chatting with each other had now become part of their daily routine.

She was surprised herself because she woke up early today, she looked at time and it was 8 in the morning, Shivaay was gonna come around 11. So she had plenty of time to get ready.

Following her daily routine, she walked down to have some breakfast. Even before she could reach towards kitchen door, she was welcomed with fresh aroma of tea.

"Good morning maa" she chirped giving her mother a hug. Sarika couldn't believe her eyes that her lazy, kumbhkaran daughter had woke up early today.

"You don't have fever right? You are my Anika or some duplicate?" Sarika asked while checking her forehead making Anika roll her eyes.

"Maa..I wake up early only it's just you who always thought that 10am is late!" Anika munched on the wada that Sarika had prepared for breakfast.

" 10am is late, you should wake up at 7am go out in fresh air and do some exercise and yoga! Your generation are not even taking care of their health, till late night either you guys party or are on your phone and then wake up late and...

"Sarika why are you wasting your energy on her", Harsh interupted walking inside. He winked at Anika who nodded and rushed out, saving herself from her mother's rant.

'Woah! Jaldi utho toh problem aur na utho toh problem..mein karu toh kya karu!' Anika mumbled while grabbing her seat in dining area.

"Good morning princess, what happened? Why do you look sad?" Arnav asked kissing her forehead.

"Maa..." Anika mumbled playing with her fingers.

"Aww...my baby. Mom scolded you?" Anika nodded. Arnav took her in a hug, speaking sweet things to her. He knew how sometimes their mom would over-react on small things. He understands that mom tells everything for their betterment but sometimes parents forget that words are mighter than sword.

Later finishing her breakfast, Anika rushed upstairs to get ready.

...

Anike looked herself for god knows how may times in the mirror to make sure she looked perfect. She decided to wear blue color anarkali with peacock earings and decided to keep her hairs open.

Car tiers screeching to stop was heard and she rushed towards balcony and saw Shivaay getting down the car looking dashing hot in his blue suit. Coincidentally they both were matching today.

She giggled with a mere thought of his reaction to their matching outfit. Taking a deep breath she walked out of her room.

"Shivaay beta,  make yourself comfortable, I will bring some snacks for you.." Sarika said .

"No Maa, I just had my breakfast an hour before and I'm not hungry plus before going home we need to stop somewhere so maybe next time." Shivaay answered with his eyes roaming around in search of his wife.

"Look, princess is also here." Arnav announced as Anika got down the stairs.

Shivaay was enchanted by the beauty infront. From the day one itself, he never denied that Anika is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. A sense of pride filled inside knowing she is his wife.