CHP:-28

Enjoy reading guys

Ps:- I have attached a question at the end of the chapter. I want you guys to comment the answer. It's important for me to know reviews of the readers, so please don't ignore it.

                              ***

"Shivaay, my man everything fine?" Omkara asked finding Shivaay sitting alone in deep thought near pool side.

"Oh..Om... everything is good." He lied patting beside, asking him to take a seat.

"You look stressed. Is it work pressure?"

"Nahh...Anika is still upset about me not showing at the party."

"Hmm... trouble in paradise. So you are not knowing what to do. Is it?" Om asked.

"Yes, I asked for her forgiveness, even sent bouquets and gifts through Khanna's hand but she is still upset." He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"One second Shivaay, maafi kharidi nahi jati! As far as I know, bhabhi is not a materialistic girl. I know brother you are trying but not hard enough. She doesn't want that flowers or expensive sorry gifts from you..."

"Then what does she want ?"

"That's for you to find out. Anyways, it's already late. Have some sleep, I'm sure bhabhi will forgive you." Omkara walked away leaving Shivaay with his thoughts.

...

"Billu kaha ja raha hai? (Where are you going?" Dadi asked looking at Shivaay with narrowed eyes .

"Office dadi!"

"Tu kahi nahi ja raha. Shaam se tere shaadi ke functions shuru hone wala hai and tu khota office ja raha hai." (You are not going. Wedding function are gonna start by evening and you are going to office!"

"Dadi, meri ek bohot important meeting hai. I promise, mein ghar jaldi aa jaunga." (I have an important meeting to attend Dadi, I promise I shall return soon.)

"Mein kuch nahi sunna chahati. Abhi Khanna ko call kar and cancel the meeting." (I don't know, you will call Khanna and ask him to cancel it.)

"Dadi..he grabbed her hands, apke liye maine pure agle week tak mera sara schedule clear kar diya hai but please yeh ek meeting mein I need to go. It's really important." (Dadi, as per your order, I have cleared all my schedule for next week but I cannot today, it's a really important meeting.) He tried to pursued her.

"Hmm..chal theek hai but mujhe tu 3 baje tak ghar chahiye." (Okay fine but I need you to be here by 3pm) she ordered making him nod. He kissed her cheeks before quickly walking out.

....

"Psst*..Psst*..Anika.." Anika heard someone calling her name. She looked around the room to find none.

"Anika...knock.." there was a sound on her window. She hurriedly moved towards it to find Shivaay half hanging on her railing.

"Shivaay! Anika was shocked. What are you doing here? And what is this you will get hurt!" She scolded him and helped him climb up.

"Hash..thanks..." He breathed heavily taking a seat.

"Here..." Anika passed him water.

"Now tell me, why are you here and do you think yourself as spiderman? What if you have got hurt!"

"I didn't have any other way to reach to you. I have been trying to call you but you aren't picking up niether you are responding to any of my messages.