CHP:-46

Enjoy reading guys
                           ***

"Bhabhi let me escort you to your room and then I will carry this kumbh karan with me " Om pointed at sleeping Rudra.

" Aree..no Om, it's already late..you must be tired too. I shall go alone you take care of Rudra...hmm!"

"Okay. Good night"

...

'Reached the hotel'

Anika smiled reading Shivaay's message. It was already past 3 in the night and she had to leave early at office tomorrow.

Switching off the side lamp, Anika lied back on her closing her eyes.

Anika frowned in her sleep feeling a sensation on her legs..she tossed around snuggling more inside her blankets..but after sometime she felt same sensation moving up her legs and then her hands,
being a heavy sleeper she couldn't comprehend what actually it is..

Thinking that Bravo would be roaming around the bed to find better spot she sighed before ignoring it.

"Umm..bravo stop moving and sleep!" Anika scolded feeling the same but she jerked woke up from the sleep as soon as she felt it wasn't bravo but something else.

Her eyes turned wide looking at the masked man hovering upon her, before she could shout for the help he closed her mouth muffling her shouts.

Anika tried pushing him by her hands, all panicked and in shock but that man didn't seem to budge.

Tears leaked her eyes due to helplessness, the man caught hold of her hands before stuffing handkerchief in her mouth.

"Shhh... sweetheart.. don't stress just let me enjoy!" The bastard spoke. Anika anxiety level raised hearing his words.

She tried pushing him through her legs but he wouldn't budge.

"Now now... don't make it tough for me..just few minutes okay...you know how much I missed touching you, biting those soft skin of your's."

He was a complete psycho and Anika felt dirty listening to him. She tried calming oneself as panic won't help her. She needs to call for help and also save herself from this monster.

He moved closer to her mouth while Anika tried to move back and she knew it's now or never, without another thought she raised her knees hitting in his shine.

The guy cursed while shouting in pain, taking benefit of his distraction, she pushed him with all her force and rushed towards the door throwing away the cloth from her mouth.

"Help...Om...Om...Rudra....Maaaa......Help..." She rushed out escaping from the bastard. Non stop tears rushed down her cheeks as she knocked loudly on Om's door.

The door opened and without second she lept in Omkara's embrace crying her heart out.

Omkara panicked looking at her bhabhi's state. Rudra too had woken up with loud banging and was shocked listening to her loud cries.

"Bhabhi..shh....kya ho gaya? Are you okay? What happened?"

"Bhabhi..Bhabhi...kya hua hai.. please bataiye... please bhabhi.." Anika was in no state to answer there questions. All she was doing was wailing with her hands tightly clutching Om's shirt.

"Rudra close the door, we don't want anyone else to see and know..and bring water for bhabhi" Om carressed her hairs trying to calm her down.

"You are fine..shh..we are here..it's okay, calm down bhabhi...please" he rubbed her back trying to soothe her with words.