CHP:45

Enjoy reading guys
                               ***

"Bade papa it's an emergency, I need to leave in an hour for London." Shivaay mentioned.

"No Shivaay you stay here, me and Shakti shall go and resolve the issue in London branch ."

"Bade papa, your presence is needed here, it's you who are been dealing with Ahuja Industry and tomorrow you have meeting with Mr.Anand Ahuja."

"True that, but are you sure you will be going alone? Not that I doubt you but what if you need some assistance as situation isn't good out there."

"Arnav is also tagging along Bade papa. Don't you worry."

"Okay then, have a safe journey." He hugged him before walking out if the room.

Anika walked inn after few minutes ," Shivaay for how many days are you going for?"

"I'm not sure, depends on how fast we can handle the situation."

"Hmm...

Look this pouch contains all your meds and also I have set Google calander with timings thate I'll remind you the time you have to take the medicine and dare you miss any.

This section has all your ties and cufflinks, here your socks and here...

"Anika.. Shivaay grabbed her both hands pulling her closer, take care of yourself for me okay..he cupped her cheeks looking into her eyes.

"You too and come back as soon as possible because bagad billa ke bina maaza nahi aata!"

"Will try and if anything, even a mere problem.. don't hesitate to call me okay."

She nodded. He hugged her , he didn't knew why but he felt something is gonna happen , with her in his arms, he felt as if his all problem are vanished into a thin air, she is like a fresh breath , always bubbly and cool. He kissed her forehead before joining their heads and staying in a moment for few minutes.

Anika didn't wanted him to go, she wanted to shout and stop him but she could not, she wanted to be selfish and didn't wanted his to go but she knew the issue there needed to be sorted before things go out of the hand.

Grabbing his suitcase with one hand and still holding onto her another hand, they walked down. Khanna walked grabbing suitcase from him and moving towards car.

Bidding everyone goodbye and apologizing to Khurrana's for sudden departure he sat inside car not before asking Om to take extra care of Anika.
..

"Have a good flight sir." Khanna wished as they stood near private jet .

"Khanna increase security near Anika, I don't want a scratch on her.. understood!"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Take care."

....

"Bhabhi..bhabhi let's binge watch movie tonight come on.." Rudar requested walking around Anika who was busy working on laptop.

"Rudy, I have to wake up early tomorrow, I'm not sure if I will be able to join you guys."

"Please bhabhi, aap hote ho toh maaza ata hai aur O ke saath bohot bore hota hai..jab dekho beech mein apni shayari bolne lagta hai jo mujhe toh samaj nahi aati!' He complained making Anika chuckle.

"Umm...it's 10 now, give me an hour to complete all my work. Does that work?" She raised her eyebrows waiting for his answer.

"Yes yes.. definitely. Shall see you in an hour. Bye bhabhi" he kissed ker cheeks before rushing out of the room only to bump into someone.

"Aree Daksh Bhai aap yaha?" Rudra asked surprised to see him near Shivaay bhai's room.

"Voh..voh Rudra I couldn't find way to my room, I mean the mansion is so big that.."

"Aree..why fikar when Rudy is here. I will show you bhaiya, come on" saying this he pulled him to opposite direction.

( Flashback)

After Shivaay left, Khurrana and Oberoi's both sat on the dining table having dinner.

"Excuse me" saying this Daksh walked away picking up his ringing phone.

"Dad..can you come here for a bit!" He called.

"What happened Daksh? "

"Dad, I got the call from our driver, while he was coming back to pick us up, a huge tree fell in middle of the road blocking it. And now the road is jam packed, it will only be cleared by morning."

"Oh! Don't worry we shall stay at hotel tonight. Now come on let's have dinner." Daksh frowned as his plan did not go as he imagined.

"Everyone okay Mr.Khurrana?" Tej asked once they settled back on the table.

"Yeah, just a news that we cannot drive back to our home tonight due to tree crashing in the middle of the road which is route to our house so we shall stay at hotel."

"Aree...why hotel? You can stay here in Oberoi mansion " Shakti interfered.

"Yes, Shakti is right. You can stay here tonight."

"No Mr.Tej, we don't want to bother you all." Deepti Khurrana spoke .

"There is nothing to bother about, I will ask few servants to get two of the guest rooms ready. Don't worry." Jhanvi answered.

.. (over)

"What you wanna binge watch bhabhi?" Om asked as he settled beside her.

"Rom-Com"

"Aha.. missing bhaiya I see..." Rudy grinned.

"Shut up Rudra!" Both chorused making him pout.

"Let's watch Brirdgeton, I have heard all my friends gushing about how amazing this series is." Rudra suggested.

"I guess I saw its trailor once, is it something related to English guy and Indian girl love story?" Om questioned.

"The very same"

"Interesting!" Anika mumbled while sipping on her hot cocoa.

"Hey guys! May I join?" Daksh walked inn. Anika started feeling uneasy by his mere presence.

She didn't know why but one thing she has noticed since yesterday that whenever Daksh is around her her mind and especially body reacts quite opposite as if alarming her from any danger.

"Bhabhi you okay?" Omkara sat beside her looking at her expressions.

"Umm..yaa..all good."

"Yes Daksh Bhai, you can definately join us. " Rudra took his seat beside Anika before Daksh could sit.

Unknowingly Anika sighed in relief whereas Daksh fisted his fist with irk expression which was unseen due to darkness around the room.

.... To be continued

What is Daksh's motive this time?

Now that Shivaay and Arnav are not here will Daksh's motive be successful?

Is Anika in the danger?

To know what happens next, stay tuned!

     Do read, vote and comment.