Who Are These People?

~Netty's P.O.V~
I saw Stampy and Sqaishey walk towards us. I immediately knew something was wrong. "What's the matter?" I asked, running up to them. "HTT's what happened." Stampy replied. I felt anger rush throughout my entire body. "Right then! Let's make him feel the wrath!" I shouted. We laughed as we all walked back to Stampy's house. While Stampy and Sqaishey were away, we waved goodbye to chache as he walked through that multi-coloured portal. "Let's all sleep at my house, just in case." Stampy said suddenly as we entered his house. I looked at him, puzzled, and eventually shrugged. Nothing bad could happen! (While we wait for them to get to their sleeping sites, shoutout to Stay_Cloudy_4_Ever for just being there for me.)
"Night everyone!" I yelled from the living room, along with the other girls. We heard distant replies from the boys in Stampy's room and chuckled. Amy turned off the lights and I crawled into my sleeping bag.
(As we skip into the drama, another shoutout to i_love_katz for making me laugh!)
My eyes shot open as a cold, strong hand covered My mouth, and I felt The hand push something into my mouth. He lifted up my head and stroked my neck to make me swallow it, while I my arms got pinned down by Another pair of hands. They grabbed my arms and violently pulled me up. The person who was covering my mouth pulled me into their chest and put their other arm around my body, pinning my arms to my sides. I glanced down to see that it was above my elbow joint. I clenched my right fist, and elbowed the person behind me as hard as I could. Their grip loosened as he groaned and stumbled backwards. I then let out the loudest scream I could. The screamiest of screams. The man's facial expression changed as he withdrew a heavily enchanted diamond sword. "How the hell did he get that?!"
I thought to myself. As he started walking towards me, I got backed into the corner. I looked over to see the girls asleep with other men circling them, holding a small container. "They've been drugged!" I thought again. I felt myself hit the wall, so I slid down into the corner, drawing my knees to my chest. He lifted the diamond sword and I shut my eyes tightly and put my hands in front of my face.(like what they do in movies.) I waited for the pain to follow, but none came. I cautiously opened my eyes and saw Ash grabbing the wrist of the man holding the sword, and Stampy grabbing the scruff of his collar and pulling him back to the wall. "Leave my sister alone, or you'll get what's coming to you!" He screamed in his face. I pushed myself against the wall harder, clenched my fists and shut my eyes tightly. I felt dizzy all of a sudden. I opened my eyes and laid myself down on the floor, breathing heavily. "Netty! Are you alright?!" Ash cried, but I already heard his voice get faint. "I've been drugged. just great!" I thought to myself as my eyelids drooped and I saw black everywhere.
===========================

Sorry for the short chapter everyone, didn't know what to include at the moment. I thought you might of liked a bit of drama, and tomboy Netty! Who knows, who were those people? I know!! And you're gonna find out!!

Stay strong guys,
=⚡️