Ow...

(WARNING: TORTURE AHEAD! IF YOU CHOOSE TO READ ON, MAKE SURE YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS ARE NOT IN RANGE!!!)

~Sqaishey's P.O.V~
My vision got clearer and clearer as I woke up. I groaned and sat up to look at my surroundings. A cell. "Well, Well, Well. if it isn't Stampy's little girlfriend?" I was getting scared and angry at that voice I hated so much. "I'm not little!" I shouted, standing up, walking over and gripping the metal bars with my hands. "Well, such confidence. But that will soon go away when you see what I'm gonna do to you." It was unusually bright, but the obsidian walls, floor and ceiling made it dimmer. "Guards, open the door." Instructed Hit The Target. The guards opened the door, but before I had a chance to run out they gripped my arms and pinned me to the wall. "Nice try! I'm impressed." He said casually. "Shut up!" I spat. "guards." He nodded at them and they let me go, sending me falling to the floor with surprise. I looked up to see that he was hiding something behind his back. I started to get nervous as I kept glancing at him and his arm. "Do as I say, and there'll be less pain." I started to sweat. "No!" I hissed, regaining my balance and standing up.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

This seemed to go on for ages until he finally gave in. "Fine!" was all he said. I stood up as he nodded at the guards and walked out, leaving me with two bulky sized Men. I started to back up to the wall as they each picked something up from a dark corner. They both surrounded me as I felt the wall behind me. "How was your journey? Did you like it? Not that you'd know of course!" One of them spat at me. "I'll not say a thing!" I replied. "So be it!" Whack! I screamed in pain as I collapsed on the floor.

One of the guards had hit me really hard, with what seemed like a metal pole. Crack! I screamed again. A whip had collided with my back. I kneeled down on the floor and started to pant heavily. It frickin' hurt! Two more guards had entered now, and they were carrying some rope. The guards whispered something to the others and they nodded, smiling evilly. I was backed into a corner now. And I was aching all over. Two pairs of arms grabbed me and pushed me face first into the ground. Crack! They whipped my back again, letting another cry escape my lips. I kept screaming and tried to escape the grip, but every time the grip tightened, resulting in another whack with the pole. They kept on doing this, over and over, until my shirt was a light pink colour surrounding the cuts the whip caused.

After a while of screaming and LOTS of pain, they released me. But only so they could pull me up and slam me against the wall. I couldn't do anything. I was too weak and they drained my strength. That was when the rope came in. They picked me up under my arms, so I was lifted against the wall, the floor invisible to my feet. But I suddenly found new strength. I broke free from the guards grip and fell to the floor again. I scrambled To my feet and ran to the unlocked door, when curious creatures jumped down in front of me.

They were goblin-like, crimson red coloured. They had a line of rope with them and tripped me up with it. I fell to the ground, but before I could get up again, strong hands pushed my shoulders into the ground while others placed my hands behind my back. I kicked and screamed feebly, but their grip would only tighten. My hands crossed over each other as rope bonded them together. I kept screaming and struggling, but they'd only tighten my bonds. Then they lifted me up and tied rope around my waist and arms. I gave up. I was too weak to say or do anything. The rope around my torso was so tight I couldn't breathe properly. I started to pant heavily. Again. Then, my ankles. My feet were quite far apart, so when they tightened it quickly, I was sent tumbling to the floor. I let out a surprised gasp, but that provoked them to whack me again with their pole. "this is definitely torture." I thought to myself. They violently pulled me back up again and wrapped a cloth over my mouth. They gripped my arms firmly so I couldn't escape as HTT walked back in. "I hope you enjoyed that. I certainly did. Those sounds were very satisfactory. If only your boyfriend could see you now!" I tried to reply, but all that came out were muffled words. "Take her to the room." his smirk gave it all. More torture.