The Last Day Of... Dares?

~Netty's P.O.V~
It was 4:15. Ash and I were going to meet everyone else in the clubhouse for the last dares. I was nervous but excited. "I wonder how squid is feeling now?" Ash asked, putting on his thinking face, which he makes on purpose just to make me laugh. "Don't do that ash, you'll send me off into a laughing fit!" I giggled. As we walked in the door, everyone was gathered around a table with cake. "Typical" I thought. "Is squid here yet?" I asked Amy. she turned her head, smiled and walked over to me. "Not yet. I'm sure he will be here soon though." she told us. Ash and I sat down and grabbed a piece of cake while joining the conversation. Stampy was making bad puns with Sqaishey, always making us laugh and Lee was telling us Ridiculous stories. as soon as 4:25 rolled around we heard the door creak open and behind it stood a very tired looking squid. As soon as he saw all of us his face lit up dramatically. "Sorry to keep you all waiting." He told us all as he sat down between Amy and Lee. "So let's finish this thing!" Stampy yelled over the loud conversations. I ran over to the fridge to get an empty bottle. I grabbed a half full bottle and checked the best by date. "This is ancient!" I thought as I tipped it down the sink. I turned around to see a circle of orange, white, blue, purple and pink pillows in a big circle. I placed the now empty bottle in the middle of the circle and sat down on a purple pillow. Ash sat on one side of me and Amy on the other. "Now, everyone has to do or say a truth or dare, or they get an unexpected pie or cake to the face." Rosie said, pulling out lots of pie and cake and placing it in front of her. We all crossed our legs and we started the game. I spun the bottle and it landed on squid. "Squid, truth or dare?" I asked. "I'm not doing a dare again. Truth." He said. "You just made a bad move man!" I said, revealing that cheeky side of me that Stampy knows too much about. "She's right Squid. I know that face only too well." Stampy said, looking at me, tutting and rolling his eye in a jokey manner. I rolled my eyes back at him and turned to squid. "Why were you sleeping against your door this morning?" I asked while Rosie balance a cake in the palm of her hand. "Uhh... um...well... the thing is..." squid stuttered, looking at Amy from time to time. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Here's the thing. Amy almost fell asleep while we were walking to her house so I helped her get home and i walked to my house myself. It took longer than expected though. By the time I saw my house it was around 2:00 in the morning, so I fell asleep because I was tired." After he finished you could hear lots of "ohhhhs". I chuckled as squid spun the bottle. It landed on Stampy. "Truth or dare Stamps?" He asked. "Truth?" Stampy replied nervously. "Everyone come here!" I shouted, gestering everyone to come over. "Not you Stampy. I've got to see if everyone likes the idea first." I said, before turning around an whispering to everybody. After a few chats, I turned around and everyone sat down. "Do you want to play 7 minutes in heaven?" I asked, everyone smiling. "All the girls are going to have a go, the boys don't really like to start, but they just need to let me know and they can." My voice was filled with excitement. "What's 7 minutes in heaven?" He asked. The girls gasped while the boys' jaws dropped to the floor. "What?!" He asked. "You don't know what 7 minutes in heaven is?! That's impossible! But I'll explain it to you anyway. A girl or boy gets blindfolded and sits in a cupboard. Someone else then gets in the cupboard with the blindfolded person and they can do whatever they want in there for 7 minutes. The good thing about it is that the person is blindfolded so they can't see you and you can keep your identity a secret." Sqaishey stated. "Well, since you know so much, your going first. And remember, we're not aloud to tell you who went in there with you!" Finball reminded us, and I blindfolded Sqaishey and led her into a cupboard. "When the person gets in, the timer will start. When it beeps, seven minutes is up!" I told her, before shutting the door and walking back to everyone else. Stampy stood up and looked at me with a can-I-pretty-please face. I nodded and Stampy headed towards the cupboard. I did a small fist pump right there.
~Stampy's P.O.V~
My first time playing 7 minutes in heaven. I was really nervous. I shakily opened the door of the cupboard, and stepped inside. "Please can you tell me who you are? I'm dying to know and we barely started whatever we're going to start." Sqaishey whined. (sorry if that sounds weird to you!⚡️) I said no in a weird voice so she couldn't recognise it. I then was thinking, can you do whatever you want? I must of said must of said my thoughts out loud, because then Sqaishey wouldn't of replied. "Yep. You can do whatever you want in here with me." I leaned in a bit closer, took a deep breath and kissed her. She flinched in surprise but then kissed back. Yes!! Perfect. I rubbed her back as she rubbed my neck. I put my hands on her waist as I pushed her to the side of the cupboard gently. She giggled and sat on her knees just as I heard a loud beeping at the door. We both groaned. "Surely 7 minutes can't be up already?"I climbed out the cupboard and ran as fast as I could behind the bar and crouched low so no one could see my blushing face. That was awesome!! But I can't do it with her knowing. I heard the cupboards door open and I held my breath. "So, how was it?" I heard someone say. "Please tell me!! I want to play that game every day for the rest of my days. Even when I'm an old lady!" Sqaishey squealed. "Yes!" I thought to myself. I'm going to talk to her tonight. I wonder what her reaction will be?

A couple of things to tell you guys:
1. I'm really sorry for the EXTREMLY long chapter, and I apologise for boring you to death
2. Comment if you like and I'll do more of this.
3. Shoutout to stay_cloudy_4_ever for giving me an insanely good idea for the next chapter. Do some researching on mission to Mars people!! The next chapeter holds a quote or two from some videos.
4. Cloudy, keep your gob shut!😝 I don't want anyone knowing!!😃😃
=⚡️
P.S thank you all sooo much for over 700 reads!! It means a lot that my book gets noticed!! I'm really happy too!!