A Few... Well, a Lot Of Years Later.

[A FEW SWEAR WORDS INCLUDED! OLDER SIBLINGS, MAKE SURE THAT IF YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS ARE READING THIS, RHYME THE SWEAR WORDS WITH OTHER WORDS. LIKE SHEET FOR SH**. JIC YOUNGER SIBLINGS ARE READING THIS WORD OF WARNING. WELL, MESSAGE.]
-Let's just Re-cap about what's been happening in the last few years shall we?-
Ash and Netty, Sqaishey and Stampy and Squid and Amy had gotten married. What's more; they all had children. Well, that's typical right? It's not like they weren't going to have at least on anyway.

Anyway, Stampy and Sqaishey had a girl named Leah, a girly-ish thirteen year old who loves to dance. She plays a game of soccer occasionally and loves to climb and do Parkour with her friends. She is a risk taker, and loves to get a bit sassy and rough with her enemies at times. And she's not afraid to speak her mind when she needs to.

Let me just say that all these kids are thirteen. FACT!

Ash and Netty had a boy, who they named Luke, a boy who loves to rebel, even when it means getting scolded once or twice. Plays football (soccer) ( you get the point so I won't keep putting "soccer" in brackets) a lot with Leah and Charlie; you'll know her soon enough. Loves music and can never miss an opportunity to do a bit of parkour with his two best friends, AKA: Charlie and Leah. (Again.)

Squid and Amy had a girl too, who they named Charlotte. She's a Tomboy with Attitude! Probably gets it from her dad. Hangs out with Luke most of the time, playing football whenever she could with him, therefore becoming close friends. From time to time her girly side overruns her, but she can never resist playing a small game when a ball gets placed in front of her, or climb when climb-able things get in her way. A spectacular athlete and prefers to be called Charlie, not Charlotte.

Let's get on with the story, shall we? I'm getting to what they look like by the way, so cool your blatoneys!! (Supposed to be funny. made up word for butts!)

~Luke's P.O.V~
I woke up to the sound of my mother at the door. "Luke, time to wake up!" She said from the other side of the door. I smiled at the sound of her voice. But frowned as I turned over to look at my alarm clock. 6:45. "Why do I have to get up so early?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my greenish blueish eyes. "It's school remember? Half term ended yesterday, and you have to be there by 8:00." She replied, opening the door and walking in. "But why at quarter to seven?" I groaned lying back down on my pillow. "Do you KNOW how long it takes you to get out of the bathroom?!" She chuckled. "Hey!" I laughed, before seeing her leave with a pillow chasing her. Well, I threw it at her. I got up and ruffled my dark brown hair. It wasn't black and it wasn't brown. Just in the middle. It was also quite short so I didn't need to brush it. I opened my door to see my dad do the same at the other end of the corridor. "Mornin'!" I said to him, before taking my daily trip to the bathroom. The first door on my right.
(While we wait for Luke to come out of the bathroom, shoutout to @Strange_Stories for writing awesome books! P.S. I'm running out of people!!)
I opened the door and walked back into my room. sitting down on my bed, I heard my phone beep. I picked it up to see a message from Charlie.
C= Charlie L= Luke
----------------------------------------------
C- you ready for school?

L- Hell no! I haven't even got dressed yet.

C- let me guess, just got out of the bathroom?

L- yeeaahhh...Wait, how'd you know that?

C- you take a long time in the bathroom you know.

L- So I've heard.

C- Anyway, it's 7:05. Get dressed and meet me and Leah at our houses, we're ready. And our parents won't let us leave because it's really 'cold' and unless all three of us leave at the same time, we're not allowed out.