Truth...or dare?

~Rosie's P.O.V~
"Truth...or dare?" Lee said. Squid, Stampy, Sqaishey and ash looked at us with worried faces. "Before we say anything, I'd like to apologise finball, for barnaby."Stampy said. Finball gave him a thumbs up and smiled. "we don't have a choice,do we?" Squid asked with a frown on his face. We all shook our heads. "Dare then" Sqaishey said. "Hmmm... this is a hard one." Netty said while looking at her worried brother. "I dare all of you to dance your hearts out, but in the rain, AND you have to wear flip flops, shorts, T-shirts for the boys and a tank top for Sqaishey." Netty smirked at the other team. "You should see your faces!" I cried, snorting out my milk. we left them to get changed in their own rooms, before re-emerging in beach wear, their heads hanging low. they did look cool though. We marched them through the store room to the love garden, before stopping outside the theatre. "one minute." Finball said to us and ran back inside. a couple of minutes later, he came sprinting down the love garden, a video camera in one hand and an umbrella in another. "Umm... Finball? What's that video camera for?" Sqaishey asked. "So I can film you guys an play it back to you." Finball replied. "ready... dance!" I yelled. After a minute or two, they started to enjoy themselves it seemed. "okay, stop!" Netty shouted. they all stopped and ran back indoors.
~Stampy's P.O.V~
I got back into my bedroom and dashed for the warmest corner. "aahhh" we all said in relif. "okay, now it's your turn!" I said to the other team. "truth or dare?" They huddled and whispered between them, and eventually dispersed and came out to say "we all talked and decided... because it would only be fair... dare!" We couldn't be happier. "okay... then we dare you to... hang on one minute." ash said. "Stampy, could you please step out of the room for a minute?" "Huh?" I thought to myself. "sure I suppose" I replied. I stepped out of the room and sat against the water feature in the hallway, and wondered what was going to happen. Netty was very mischievous, so she wouldn't give anything away. finball, hmm... maybe. sqaishey, she might be giggling like mad. And Squid, he would be smirking at me all the time. "SSSTTTTAAAAMMMMPPPPYYY!" I heard Finball yell. his voice trailed off when he saw me looking at him with a confused look on my face, with a strange smile on my face. "I wouldn't have gotten that far Finball" I said while getting up and strolling over to him. "Sorry, but Squid made me." he said. I laughed I little and walked into the room. everyone laid their eyes on me. "what have I done now?" I said, looking very worried. "you did nothing Stampy. calm down." Amy told me.

This Is The Life For Us!-Magic Animal Clubजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें