An Unexpected Inturruption

~Ash's P.O.V~
I saw Stampy leap out of the cupboard and jump behind the bar, crouching low. Sqaishey actually fell out the cupboard, and was really curious as to who was with her.
**** time passed to night****
We were having a good time play fighting and laughing, telling weird and wonderful stories to each other. Stampy eventually came out from behind the bar, blushing from time to time. I then heard a small voice, I couldn't hear properly, but it was a voice. It sounded familiar though. I decided to ignore it as Squid, Amy, Stampy and Lee were being very amusing, making weird voices and performing silly skits. Netty wanted me to join in. I was about to get up when I heard someone scream. A manly scream too. It looked like Finball and Rosie heard it too. "Did you hear that?" Finball said, telling the boys and Amy to quiet down. He screamed again. "Doesn't that sound like...?" Stampy said. Now that you think of it... Yeah! I know that voice!" Squid said, running out of the door of the clubhouse and turned the corner out of sight. We waited in silence for a few moments before we heard him go into fits of laughter. We all jumped, then relaxed and we all ran to the door. "STOP!" I shouted, before they reached the door. they all turned to me and groaned. "WHAT?!" They said, obviously annoyed. "Haven't you all learnt your lesson?" I said. They didn't have a clue of what I was talking about. "One at a time through the door!" I explained. "Ohhhh!" They all said. "You guys! You don't want to miss this!" squid called from the outside world. They all listened to what I said and one by one, they ran through the door. My thoughts were confirmed. "Stop biting my bacon!" He yelled, his arms wailing around in every direction. "Don't worry chache, we're coming!" Stampy yelled, drawing his bow to fire the googlies that were chasing him and were apparently biting his bacon. "Let's go!" I yelled, drawing my sword. "You girls don't have to come if you don't want to." I said, getting my bow ready. "Are you kiddin' me?! Let's have some fun!!" Rosie yelled, blasting down the hill with her sword drawn. "Hey, why don't we play follow the leader? Wait for me Rosie!" Amy said, charging down the hill after her. I rolled my eyes as Netty tutted and shook her head. "Let's give them a hand then shall we?" I asked In my jumpy voice. "Sir yes sir!" She replied, saluting me like a soldier. I chuckled and raced down the hill with Netty to help the others. After a lot of noise, all the googlies were slain. "What are you doing here chache?" I asked. The girls had no clue of who he was and how we knew him, so had puzzled faces. "Well, when we completed the mission to Mars, the aliens got me again dude! And do you know what they did to me?!" He was smiling as he said it. This is going to be weird. "What did they do?" An eager Stampy asked. "The aliens strapped me to a machine and stuck a spoon up my butt." "..." We said. Then a lot of laughter came stampeding into the silence. "That's enough for today I think!" Lee laughed. "Definitely!" Amy replied, trying to stop laughing herself. It wasn't until now I felt the cold wind brush past. We all shivered. "Let's go before we all turn into human Popsicles!" Finball exclaimed. We all departed for yet another night.