Chapter 22: Fire in the Forest: A Life Changing Speech!

After awhile of running through the forest Haruto stops and turns to her.

"W-what?" Aika asks

Haruto takes out their Heaven scroll and hands it to her "You keep the scroll"

Aika carefully takes the scroll and puts it in her pouch.

"So.. we'll need a plan" Haruto leans against a tree "we need to get a heaven scroll before we head to the end"

"Most of the Genin are probably not going to the center yet either" Aika says "but their's only two of us so we're at a disadvantage"

"That is true, but your ability to make fire clones will be useful" Haruto tells her "only those with a strong fire chakra nature can successfully produce a fire clone, but have you made a real fire clone yet?"

"What's a real fire clone?" Aika asks

"Well a real fire clone is made entirely out of fire" Haruto explains

"Most of my fire clones have only had their hair on fire with red eyes" Aika tells him "though their was one time where they were completely on fire"

"Good, that means you're learning" Haruto smiles "we can use this forest exam for training"

"What? You're crazy" Aika crosses her arms "I'm going to die"

"No you won't, not with me here" Haruto stands up straight "let's go find our first team"

"What you're serious?!" Aika shouts shocked

"yep" Haruto grins "let's go training"

-

"Ah!" Aika shouts as she dodges a kunai "Haruto!"

Haruto laughs as he threw a kunai back at the ninja pinning him to a tree

"Come on Aika, you gotta fight back" he looks down at her

"But I don't wanna!" Aika whines "I want my brother"

Haruto sighs "child what am I supposed to do with you"

"Well excuse me I can't do it!" Aika shouts as she stands up "I'm not stronger then Naruto or Sasuke!" her hair goes ablaze and Haruto stares at it as she keeps shouting "I'm always going to be the weakling that hides behind them! You know why cause I'm Aika Uzumaki!" her eyes turn red "I'm just Naruto's little twin sister! Naruto will become Hokage! And I won't be anyone! I'll be nobody then!"

"AIKA" Haruto shouts

"What?!" Aika shouts

"Look around you" Haruto gestures around her

Aika looks around to see the ninja they were fighting were running away, all the trees were on fire and burning causing massive smoke.

"..whoops" Aika rubs the back of her head

"You idiot their won't be a test if you burn the whole forest down" Haruto scolds "and what do you mean you'll be nobody?!"

The burning branches above them cracked and began falling.

"Ah!" Aika shouts

Haruto grabs her hand and they begin running through the burning trees. Their was so many, the fire was much bigger then they thought.

"Damn it Aika!" Haruto shouts "what is with that fire power of yours?!"

"I don't know!" Aika whines

After awhile the two finally made it out of the burning part of the forest.

"Aika you just created a massive fire" Haruto pants

"I'm sorry" Aika apologizes

"What are you apologizing for?!" Haruto laughs "that was amazing!"

"huh?" Aika looks confused

"You're telling me that you won't be stronger then Naruto or Sasuke" Haruto bends down to her "well I think you'll be greater then them"

"...greater" Aika stares at him

"You're very strong Ai" Haruto ruffles her hair "you just need the right master"

"But who'll train someone like me?" Aika questions "I have no motivation"

"Aika" Haruto puts his hands on her shoulders "you said it yourself before, that you were Aika Uzumaki, so prove it to everyone! Prove it that you can be stronger then Naruto!"

"...but nobody believes-"

"to hell with everyone else!" Haruto stands up "kid take it from me, I'm super strong and not many can deny that. You're weak because that's what everyone says, stop living in the world everyone else creates, live in your own world"

Aika stares at him and Haruto smiles.

"So, are ya ready to show everyone what you got?" Haruto asks "Aika"

"Yes!" Aika shouts with determination

"Great" Haruto takes out a red scroll "I didn't know when the right time to give this to you but heck why not in the middle of a deadly exam"

"What is it?" Aika asks as she takes it from him

"It's a scroll from the Uzumaki clan, I uh.. found it one day" Haruto obviously lies "but it's a scroll about a kekkei genkai only inherited by the females, I'm going to assume you already know you have it"

"yeah.. but I don't know how to control it" Aika tells him

"Well lucky you" Haruto grins "cause this scroll will tell you all about it"

"Thanks Haru" Aika hugs him "for everything"

"Don't thank me yet kid" Haruto ruffles her hair "let's go get ourselves a heaven scroll!"