Chapter 6: A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves! Part 1

Aika leaned against a tree listening to her intercom

"What's the distance to the target?"

"Five meters, I'm ready time"

"So am I"

"Me too, Believe it!"

"Ok... Go!"

Aika sighs as she hears movement.

"Got'cha!" Naruto shouts followed by the hissing of a cat

Aika walks out to the clearing to see Naruto getting scratched by a cat while Sakura watched. Sasuke stood a bit away.

"Ribbon on the left ear, are you sure this is the target Tora?" she heard Kakashi ask over the intercom

"yeah we're sure" Sasuke confirms

"Good, lost pet Tora search mission, complete" Kakashi says happily

"this is stupid" Aika mumbles

-

"Ohh my cute little Tora" the lady hugs her cat tightly "I was so worried"

"haha in your face" Naruto gloats "you stupid cat"

"No wonder it ran away" Sakura and Aika mumble

"Now.. Kakashi's team 7, your next duty is.." Lord Hokage held up a paper "hmm.. babysitting an elder's grandson, shopping in the neighboring village, and help with the potato digging"

"No! No! No! No, thank you!" Naruto shouts "I want to do, you know a more incredible mission! Find us a better one!"

"Lord Hokage what my brother means is" Aika pushes Naruto aside "these are all chores, not missions for ninja" Naruto put his arm around his sister

"You two" Iruka looks annoyed "You are just rookies! Everyone starts off with the simple duties and works their way up!"

"But we keep getting the crappiest possible jobs!" Naruto and Aika shout together

"I hate when they do that" Sakura mumbles "it's creepy"

"stupid twins" Sasuke sighs

"Be quiet you two!" Kakashi hits Naruto and Aika on the head

"owie" Aika whines rubbing her head

"Naruto! Aika! It seems I have to explain to you what these duties are all about" Lord Hokage says "Listen, everyday the village receives numerous requests, from babysitting to assassination"

Aika and Naruto share an annoyed look

"Each request is written down on lists and devided into an A, B, C, D ranking based on difficulty" Lord Hokage continues "the village is also divided based on skill. Starting with me to the jounins, chuunins, and genins. The missions are then handed out by us at the top to ninjas based on their abilities, and if the duty is completed successfully, we receive payment from the client. You guys just recently became genin, D-rank missions are perfect for you."

The team was all staring at Naruto "last night I had pork ramen so miso sounds good for-"

"Hey listen!" Lord Hokage shouts

"Sorry" Kakashi apologizes

"Geez... all you do is give lectures like that" Naruto complains

"Lord Hokage we're not the same trouble making brats you still think we are" Aika crosses her arms

"...ok" Lord Hokage agrees

The team and Kakashi all stare at him surprised

"If you want it that much... I'll give you a C-rank mission" Lord Hokage smiles "It's a protection mission of a certain individual"

"yay!" the siblings cheer and high-five

Kakashi stands there looking dumbfounded

"who?! Who?! A feudal Lord?! A princess?!" Naruto shouts excitedly

"calm down, I'm about to introduce him" Lord Hokage says then turns to the door "Hey, will you come in here?"

A old man holding a bottle of alcohol walks in "what's this, they are all a bunch of super brats"

"excuse me" Aika looks annoyed

"especially the short one with the temper" he adds

"haha.. who's the shortest one with the temper" Naruto laughs

Sakura and Sasuke stand next to the siblings, Naruto looks around to see that Aika is the shortest.

"I'll kill you!" Naurto shouts

Kakashi grabs the back of his collar "He's the client you can't kill him"

"right, we can't hurt him" Aika smiles "but their might be enemies who can"

Kakashi and Sasuke look at her and Aika shrugs innocently.

"I am the exert bridge builder Tazuna" the old man introduces himself "I expect you to provide me protection until i get back to my country and complete the bridge"

"alright everyone, go home and pack" Kakashi instructs "i'll meet you at the gate in an hour"

Everyone heads back to their houses to prepare for the journey.

"Naruto!" Aika shouts "where are my clothes!"

"in the closet!" Naruto shouts back from the other room

"It's not here!" she shouts

"stop shouting and come here!" Naruto instructs

Aika walked into the room where Naruto was packing snacks and water for them.

"now what?" Naruto asks

"where are my clothes?" Aika asks again "you know the new ones you bought for me for my graduation present, the ones I said I would specifically use for missions"

"oh those" Naruto turns back to packing "they're in the dryer"

Aika sighs and gets her clothes out of the drying. She goes into her room to change before coming out and packing her weapons.

"ready?" Naruto asks as he puts his backpack on

"yep" Aika replies

Naruto smiles "great, this is going to be awsome"