Chapter 10: The Forest of Chakra

Aika groaned and opened her eyes, she was in an unfamiliar room. She sat up quickly looking panicked.

"Aika you're awake!" she heard her idiotic big brother shout and hug her immediately

"Naruto" Aika looks at him "..where are we?"

"Oh we're at old man Tazuna's house" Naruto tells her as he lets her go "How could you use your weird fire ability again, we've talked about this"

"Idiot I told you it's called a kekkei genkai" Sasuke says as he walks into the room

"Whatever, I still told her not to use it" Naruto crosses his arms

"I told you I can't control it" Aika pouts "I don't even understand how to use it"

"Well it was useful" Sasuke sits on the other side of her "it seems your special fire kekkei genkai was stronger then Zabuza's clones"

"really?" Aika smiles "that's good"

"It would be better if we knew what it was" Naruto sighs "I may not understand a lot of things but not even Sasuke knows what it is"

"the only kekkei genkai I know well is the sharingan" Sasuke tells him annoyed "it's from my clan, Aika's is different, her eyes just glow red. Their's no way for me to identify it"

"maybe Kakashi sensei knows" Aika suggests

"we'll ask him later, he just woke up and asked for us to see him" Sasuke tells them

"Alright" Aika stands up

Naruto stands up as well, Sasuke stands up and picks up Aika.

"hey what are you doing?!" Naruto shouts

"I'm carrying her idiot" Sasuke tells him "she's weak and their's no way I'd let you carry her"

"I can carry my little sister just fine!" Naruto shouts

"guys stop fighting" Aika whines

The three walk into where Kakashi's staying, Sakura was already there kneeling next to him.

"Good to see you're awake Aika" Kakashi smiles "I was worried you overdid it"

"I'm glad to see you're awake as well Sensei" Aika says happily

Sasuke sits Aika down next to him and they all look at Kakashi.

"Listen Sensei" Sakura began "Your Sharingan is amazing and everything but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it."

"Don't worry we'll be safe for a while" Kakashi tells her

"Right but what about that boy in the mask?" Sakura continued to question

"what boy?" Aika asks confused

"you were unconscious" Sasuke tells her "just listen"

"He's from the elite tracking unit from the village hidden in the mist. Those masks are only worn by the most elite Shinobi" Kakashi tells them

"Oh I know" Aika speaks "The ANBU Black Ops also known as the Infernal Squad, destroy all traces of a rogue ninja's corpse. The Shinobi's body contains many secrets, ninjutsu, chakra. These are the secrets of his village. If his enemies find him, his village will be in grave danger. For example. If Kakashi-Sensei was to die by the hands of an enemy, he'll try to analyze his Sharingan. In the worse case, his entire jutsu could be stolen and used against our home village. It is the sacred duty of the tracker to prevent this and keep the village's secrets safe. If a ninja betrays his village, trackers hunt him down and eliminate him and obliterate any trace of his existence. That's their specialty"