Chapter 31: Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!

Aika sat in her bed reading a book, she was bored out of her mind. Naruto and Haruto had left with Jiraiya, the pervy sage as Naruto calls him. They were going to find some lady names Tsunade, to be the next Hokage.

"Aika!"

"Ah!" Aika jumped when she saw Sasuke at her window "what the hell Sasuke!"

"Where's Naruto?!" Sasuke shouts

"huh? Naruto.. he left the village with Jiraiya and Haruto" Aika replies confused "what's going on?"

"Itachi.." Sasuke looks angry "he's back"

"I-Itachi" Aika stands up from her bed "wasn't he the one-"

"Yeah he was, and he's after Naruto" Sasuke tells her "I'm going to find them!"

Sasuke jumps down from her window

"wait Sasuke!" Aika runs to her window "why?!"

"to kill him of course!" Sasuke shouts before turning to run

"wait i'm coming too!" Aika gets on her window

"It's too dangerous!" Sasuke looks at her "you're still injured"

Aika jumps down from her window and lands in front of him "well no worries there, you said you'd protect me didn't you"

"...yeah" Sasuke rubs her head "let's go"

The two quickly run off.

-

They ran down the hall of an inn to see Itachi and his partner, both wearing black coats with red clouds on it, standing in front of Naruto with Haruto behind him.

"Naruto!" Aika shouts

"Itachi!" Sasuke shouts

"Itachi, who is this kid?" Itachi's partner asks

"He's my younger brother" Itachi replies

"Itachi Uchiha.."Sasuke growled. "I hope you're ready to die! It's just like you said, I fostered my hatred for you for all this time.." Sasuke's hand started to form chidori. "I've lived my life for one single purpose--to see you die! It ends here!"

Aika takes a step back

"You're dead! "Sasuke screams as he dragged chidori along the wall, tearing it up. 

Itachi easily reached out his hand and grabbed Sasuke's wrist, causing chidori to fade. Itachi squeezed it hard enough that Sasuke's wrist snapped

"Sasuke!" Aika shouts

Naruto made a hand sign "Summoning-" 

The fish guy pulled out his blade and Naruto's chakra disappeared.

"wha-"

"My blade, Samehada devours chakra" he explains and rose the sword above his head, ready to swing down on Naruto. "I'm going to take your arms!" 

"Naruto!" Aika's kekkei genkai activates and she made a hand sign "phoenix soul!"

Itachi turns and looks at Aika as her entire body is set ablaze.

"Her eyes.." Itachi says "the Fenikkusu"

"Hey Itachi my blade isn't draining her chakra!" the fish guy freaks out

"interesting" Itachi says

"Let him go!" Aika makes hand signs "Fireball jutsu!"

Itachi lets go of Sasuke and dodges the attack, the fish guy does too.