Chapter 32: Goodbye Sasuke: the End

'why haven't i been able to wake up.. I don't understand'

"Aika!"

"You idiot don't yell!"

"She just finished with surgery not that long ago what's wrong with you Naruto!"

"Ow I'm sorry stop hitting me Sakura"

Aika whines "why can't i ever rest peacefully in the hospital"

"Aika!"

She opens her eyes and looks at Naruto, Haruto, and Sakura. Their was also an unknown women in there.

"You're awake" Naruto hugs her tightly

"Ah- Ow" Aria whines

"Naruto!" the women shouts

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" Naruto freaks out letting her go "are you ok"

"I'm alright" Aika took his hand "what happened? I wasn't hurt that badly against Itachi"

"Yeah well Grandma Tsunade said that you had some fire damage inside your body that needed to be treated" Naruto says "I don't really understand it"

"I told you that the jutsu she used was extremely dangerous when not trained to use properly" the women, probably Tsunade walks forward "she fire outside her body was also toxic to inside her body"

"yeah well I don't really understand all that stuff" Naruto complains before turning back to Aika "Grandma Tsunade also healed Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei"

"That's great" Aika smiles

"Listen kid, you've got a strong jutsu but don't use it anymore" Tsunade tells her "it's dangerous and you can't use it properly"

"I can learn how to use it" Aika argues

"No you can't" Tsunade puts her hands on her hips "if you're not careful you'll die next time you use it, don't use it"

Tsunade walks out of the room and Aika glares at her.

"It's fine Ai" Haruto pats her head "you can learn lots of other jutsu's"

"I wanna sleep" Aika grabs the blanket and turns over on her side facing the window

"...alright" Naruto stands up "we're gonna go see Sasuke" he reaches out to pat her head but stops and puts his arm down "we'll be back"

"yeah" Aika closes her eyes

The group leaves and Aika drifts off to sleep.

-

Aika was jump scared awake by the very large sound of mental bursting. She jumped out of bed and rushed to the source: Naruto and Sasuke. 

Sasuke's hand was stuck in the water tank he punctured while Naruto was slumped against the hole he made that was seeping out water. Sakura stood off to the side looking scared with Haruto who looked concerned, and Kakashi approached the tanks, being the one who stopped the fight

"What do you two think you're doing up here?" Kakashi asks "That was a little intense for just a sparring match, isn't it? What's wrong with you two? What were you thinking? Were you really going to kill him, Sasuke?" 

Aika stands at the door silently 'what in the world is going on..'

Kakshi sat on the edge of the water tank Sasuke pulled his hand out of. "You really got to watch this sense of superiority you have. That chidori was not the size you aim towards a comrade. When are you finally going to grow up, Sasuke?" 

Sasuke scoffed and looked away annoyed. He caught glimpse of Aika standing at the door and tightened his fist. He glances up at her again to see her just standing there, she didn't even move to see if Naruto was ok.

"What's wrong with you?!" Haruto shouts at Sasuke "You are getting out on control?!"

Sasuke ignored him, he was too focused on seeing what Aika would do. What surprised him was, she just walked away. Aika walked back to her room and sat in bed.

"...he'll never win against a jinchuriki" Aika mutters and grips the sheets angrily "and neither will I.."

-

"Aika"

Aika whines as she feels someone shaking her.

"Aika"

Aika ignores the person, who sighs.

"Princess"

Aika curiously opens her eyes and sees Sasuke sitting on the window.

"...Sasuke" Aika sits up and rubs her eyes tiredly "what are you doing here so late?"

"I'm leaving" He tells her

"...leaving" Aika mumbles "where, do you want me to come too?"

Sasuke shakes his head "where I'm going you can't follow" 

"just make sure to be back soon" Aika yawns before laying down and closing her eyes

"No Aika you don't understand" Sasuke sighs and places his hand on her hand "I'm leaving the village.. I'm not coming back"

Aika opens her eyes that fill with tears "what do you mean.. you're not coming back?"

"I'm going to train" Sasuke lets go of her hand "I don't need this village holding me back"

"But Sasuke!" Aika shoots up in bed, ignoring the pain, and grabs his hand "you.. I don't.."

Sasuke rubs her head "don't cry idiot"

A tear runs down her face and Sasuke wipes it away.

"If I ever want to kill Itachi I have to get stronger" Sasuke tells her "it's my reason for living and you know that, Naruto is just getting stronger then me and I refuse to lose to him!"

"..but I need you" Aika looks down and cries "the only reason I've gotten this far is because of you.. I never would've passed that bell test without you.. or-"

"Aika, I won't be here beside you" Sasuke lifts her head up "but I will still be with you.. always"

Tears fell down Aika's face as Sasuke leaned in and kissed her, she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Sasuke places something in her hand before disappearing into the night. Aika cries as she opens her hand, he had given her a necklace with a Uchiha clan symbol pendent. She held the necklace to her heart and cried. Sasuke was gone.