Chapter 2: Enter! Naruto and Aika Uzumaki!

"Naruto you idiot!" Aika shouts at her brother as he carries her on his back, running from their Sensei Iruka and some Jonin.

Naruto had just graffitied the Hokage mountains while Aika was eating pocky. Naruto quickly hid against the wall and pulled Aika off his back. After the Jonin ran past, Naruto took Aika's hand and ran the opposite way.

"See, what'd I say Aika, your big brother's smar-" he bumped into someone

He looked up to see Iruka-Sensei. He tries to run away but Iruka caught him and tied him up.

"Busted" Aika mumbles, Iruka looked at her and she put her hands up "I'm not running, no need to tie me up too"

-

Naruto's sitting on the floor in front of Iruka, tied up in front of the class while Aika stands next to him with her hands in her pockets, a pocky in her mouth.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto. You and your sister have failed the graduation test last time, and the time before that. Tomorrow you two got another chance, and you're messing it up for the both of you again!" Naruto hmphs, looking away. Iruka, angry, points at the class "Fine! Because you two missed it, everyone will review the Transformation Jutsu!"

The class lets out a groan and everyone lined up. 

"These idiots wouldn't know transformation if it hit them in the head" Aika mumbles

"Aika when you mumble I'm the only one that can hear you" Naruto whispers to her

Aika sighs "That's the point big brother"

The first person to do the jutzu was a pink haired girl "Alright, Sakura here. Let's do it. Transform!" Smoke comes up around her, then disappears, revealing her transformation into Iruka.

"You can clearly see the details she missed" Aika mumbles as Sakura transformed back into herself

Sakura squealed a bit "Yes! I did it! Yes!" she turns "Sasuke, did you see that?" she walks down the line

Sakura was one person Aika couldn't stand.

"Next. Sasuke Uchiha"

Sasuke steps forward then transforms into Iruka

Iruka looks up "Uh, good"

Sasuke transforms back, then walks off

"Next. Naruto Uzumaki"

Naruto's standing there with his arms crossed besides his sister, not happy.

"This is a total waste of time, Naruto" Shikimaru complains

"We always pay for your screw up" Ino whines

"oh shut up" "Like I care" the twins say at the same time

Naruto steps forward "I'll only do it" he points at Aika "if she does it with me"

"Hm?" Aika raised an eyebrow, she then saw the look in her brother's eyes and instantly knew what they were doing 'ah I see'

Iruka sighs "yeah sure, whatever gets you to do it"

Aika walked forward and stood next to Naruto, she was only about 3 inches shorter then her older twin brother(older by 1 hour)

Naruto and Aika exchange a look, they each put their hands together "Transform!" Smoke goes up around the two, then goes down a little, revealing two older naked girls, the smoke covering important parts. One had blonde hair and one had red hair, they both blow a kiss.