Chapter 5: You Failed! Kakashi's Final Decision

Immediately Sakura and Sasuke went to hide, Sasuke noticed Aika not moving. He sighs in annoyance and grabs her, pulling her with him to hide.

"Sasuke-"

He covers her mouth "shh!"

Naruto stupidly stayed to fight Kakashi, who nonchalantly takes out his Icha Icha book and evades all of Naruto's attacks, before appearing behind him and using the One Thousand Years of Death to send him flying into the water.

Aika takes shuriken out of her bag. Sasuke looks at her curiously.

"We need to fight to kill or else we're not trying hard enough" Aika whispers to him

Sasuke nods in agreement and takes out his own shuriken "wait for my signal and we'll attack together"

"doesn't sound like your style" Aika mocks

"oh and what's with your sudden seriousness?" Sasuke questions "it seems like your actually a ninja and not just a airheaded little girl"

"I'm not failing again" Aika grips her shuriken as her eyes turn red "I will become a ninja"

Sasuke stares at her for a bit before nodding seriously "alright then let's do this, without our idiot teammates"

Naruto returns and uses the Shadow Clone Technique to cleverly distract Kakashi as he had one sneak up behind him. To Naruto's surprise, as he prepares to a punch on the restrained Kakashi, Kakashi confuses Naruto having him think he turned himself into Naruto's clone.

This caused the clones to attack one another, but in actuality, Kakashi used the Body Flicker Technique to switch one of Naruto's clones with himself. After Naruto disperses his clones, he spots a bell on the ground and joyfully picks it up.

It turned out to be a trap as Naruto is hung upside down by a rope attached to a tree. Kakashi appears and lectures him.

"If the bait is obvious don't take it" Kakashi says

Aika and Sasuke jump out from their hiding spot and throw their shuriken at Kakashi. The shuriken all hit them right in the side of his head, neck, and arm.

"Woah woah waoh! That was overkill guys!" Naruto shouts as he panics

Kakashi suddenly turned into a log

"crap" Sasuke and Aika curse

Sasuke grabs Aika's hand and they quickly move out to avoid being found by Kakashi. A worried Sakura runs off to find Sasuke, only to be caught by Kakashi's genjutsu that made her believe she found a very injured Sasuke. This caused her to scream and faint.

Sasuke and Aika hide in a tree to catch their breathe. They see Kakashi come out into the clearing.

"he knows we're here" Aika whispers

"stay here, catch him by surprise again" Sasuke instructs before jumping down to attack Kakashi with taijutsu

Sasuke forces Kakashi to stop reading Icha Icha and use both hands to defend against his string of taijutsu attacks, while Aika kept her presence hidden as she sat in a tree watching. Sasuke then launches a giant fireball at Kakashi. The jōnin manages to avoid it by burring underground, before dragging Sasuke down, leaving only his head to be seen.

"Now!" Sasuke shouts

"Multi fire clone jutsu!"

"fire clones?!" Kakashi shouts surprised

A bunch of fire clone Aika's jumped out from the trees and used fireball jutsu, all aimed at Kakashi.

Kakashi quickly jumped to avoid it 'They're working together, how interesting'