Chapter 27: The Final Rounds: Let the Battles Begin! Naruto Vs Neji!

"Aika!" Haruto shouts from the living room "Aika come on!"

"Aika" Haruto knocks on her door "Naruto's already left! We're gonna be late to the Finals!"

Haruto reaches for the handle when the door opens, revealing Aika in her new clothes. Haruto blinks surprised, he expected her to be in bed.

"What?" Aika questions

"You're awake.." Haruto says putting his hand on his neck

"Yeah" Aika looks up at him "what of it?"

"Your hair, you're not wearing pig tails" Haruto points out

"Haru stop acting weird" she walks past him and grabs pocky from the cabinet "what's wrong with changing my look?"

Haruto smiles "nothing, I think you look nice, little sis"

"Who's your sis?" Aika looks at him strangely

"You of course" Haruto rubs her head "don't you think we're close enough, you're like a little sister to me"

"I suppose" Aika puts a pocky in her mouth "I'll grant you the title of brother" 

"You suppose" Haruto chuckles

"I did so much training this month" Aika crunches the box in her hand "their's no way I can lose.. not to Gaara"

"You've done all you could" Haruto pats her on the back "even if you lose be sure to put up a good fight and give everyone a good show"

"right" Aika walks to the door "let's go, big bro"

"Coming" Haruto puts his hands in his pockets and walks to the door

-

Everyone stands in a line as spectators gathered, everyone was there except for Sasuke. The crowd cheered as they stood facing them.

"Welcome all." Lord Hokage addresses the audience "And all our deepest thanks for coming here to the village hidden in the leaves for this year's Chunin Selection. We have come to the final competition between 10 candidates that made it through the preliminaries. We ask no one leaves until all the matches have been completed. Now everyone, enjoy."

"There's one more thing before we get started." Genma speaks to the contestants "Look it over." He took out a paper showing the matches. "There has been a slight change in the match ups but now its set so everyone take one last look on who you'll be facing."

Naruto vs Neji, Haruto vs Shino, Temari vs Shikamaru, Dosu Vs Sasuke, Gaara vs Aika.

'I'm still facing Gaara after Sasuke's fight with Dosu'

"Uh" Naruto rose his hand "question"

"what is it?" Genma asks

"I was just wondering what will happen to Sasuke if he doesn't show up?" Naruto asks

"and he was worried about my training" Aika mumbles

"He was probably worried that you wouldn't train at all" Haruto snickers

"shut it" Aika says

"Alright, listen up. The terrain is different but the rules are the same as before. That is that there are no rules. The match continues until one candidate acknowledges defeat or dies. That being said, if I determine that a match is over, no arguments are permitted, understood? These are the opponents for the first match: Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga. Those two stay, the rest of you go to the waiting area." 

With that, everyone started to walk out.

"Naruto" Aika faces him

"yeah yeah I know" Naruto grins "I'll be careful don't you worry little sis, I will win!"