Chapter 25: Final Battle: You Can Do It Aika!

Aika spent the next matches worried about Sasuke, so much that she didn't even pay attention. The winners were, Naruto, Neji, Gaara, Shino, Temari, Sasuke, Haruto, Dosu, and Shikamaru.

"The final match is Aika Uzumaki vs. Yuuki Yurico"

"Huh?" Aika snaps out of her thoughts and looks up

"Aika you're up" Sakura says

"What already?!" Aika looks at her to see her beat up "Wait did you already go?!"

"yeah.. have you not been paying attention?!" Sakura shouts

"uh.." Aika looks away "no.. not at all"

"Idiot" Haruto sighs "go on your up"

Aika looks worried "but I-"

"You got this" Haruto smiles "I know you do"

"right" Aika smiles

"Ok Aika try your best, I don't want you getting hurt so be careful, don't be scared to forfeit if you need to" Naruto tells her

"Yes big brother I know" Aika says a bit annoyed before hugging him "have some faith in me"

"yeah.. sorry" Naruto apologizes "I'm just worried"

Aika jumps down into the arena and the two girls face each other.

"Are their any objections to this fight?"

"no"

"nope"

"Alright.. begin!"

Yuuki slammed her hands to the floor making the ground rumble. Aika moved her arms slightly to keep her balanced. The earth went around Yuuki's hands like armor, she slammed the floor again and the floor beneath Aika cracked open, she jumped away before she fell in. Yuuki appeared behind her and slammed her hands into Aika's back, slamming her into the wall and she fell down to her knees.

"Aika!" Naruto, Haruto, and Sakura shout

Gaara was watching the fight with interest. Aika touched her head where blood was running down. She shook her head again and stood up, the other rookies and Haruto cheered, as Naruto and Sakura looked worried. Sasuke ran out from the other room with Kakashi following him walking, they stood next to their team.

"Did we miss Aika's fight?" Sasuke asks

"She's fighting now" Sakura points down "but it doesn't look good"

Sasuke looks down and grips the rail with worry.

"Wouldn't it be easier to stay down, you can't beat me" Yuuki says

"Sorry, but that's not what I do anymore" Aika replies

"your loss kid" Yuuki smirks

Juuki's legs became encased in rock like her hands and she kicked Aika in the gut and back into the wall. Aika went back onto her knees, she held her stomach and coughed blood.

The proctor put his hand up "That's enou-"

"No!" Aika shouts

The proctor shrugs and put his hand down.

"Aika don't be crazy!" Naruto shouts

Sasuke hit him on the back of the head "shut it"

"Sasuke" Sakura says surprised

"Aika don't let someone like that push you around!" Sasuke shouts and Aika looks up at him "It's not over until you say so!"

Aika smiles before facing Yuuki, her eyes glow red and Haruto cheers.

"Finally!" Haruto shouts

Yuuki goes to kick her, but Aika caught her leg.

"It's over now" Sasuke smirks "Aika will win"

Aika crushes Yuuki's rock armor and spins around before letting go sending Yuuki into a wall. Everyone cheered.

Aika did some hand signs "Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique" a stream of fire came from her mouth taking the form of a dragon. Yuuki dodge it only for her foot to be burned, she screamed.

Haruto gasps when he sees a solid black feather symbol appear in the top her pupils, the second stage of her kekkei genkai. Sasuke gasps, he sees it too, as well as Kakashi.

"She's learning" Kakashi smiles

Aika's hair goes ablaze and her hand is covered in fire, she runs and punches Yuuki in the stomach. Yuuki's body catches ablaze for a couple seconds before going out, leaving slight burn marks. She fell to the floor and didn't get back up as Aika stood up straight panting.

"The winner is, Aika Uzumaki!"

Medics rushed onto the field to get Yuuki as the crowd cheers. Aika's hair and eyes turned back to normal and she sat on her knees.

"I.. I did it" Aika smiles "I really did it"

"Aika!" Sasuke jumps down and runs over to her "are you alright?"

"mhm" Aika nods looking happy "Sasuke I did it.." she pants "I won"

"yes, yes you did" Sasuke rubs her head before picking her up "good job"