Chapter 1: Big Brother and Little Sister

"Aika! Aika wake up!"

Aika opens her eyes to find her hyperactive big brother Naruto standing over her, shaking her awake. She yawns, she sits up and just stares at him. Naruto sighs and leans down, Aika wraps her arms around his neck and lays her head on his shoulder.

Naruto chuckles as he picks her up out of bed and walks into the bathroom. He sat Aika on the counter and started filling up the tub, he brought in a change of clothes for her and turned off the bath.

"tell me when you're done" Naruto says before walking out

30 minutes later Aika walks into the kitchen/living room area of their apartment.

"So what do you want for breakfast princess?" Naruto asks with a big smile on his face

"Pocky" Aika simply responds as she turns on the tv

"Again?" he questions as he grabbed a box of chocolate pocky from the cabinet

She nods happily as he hands it to her, Naruto rubs her head before he walks into the bathroom and drains the bath tub. He returns a bit later to see Aika back asleep.

"Aika" he shakes her

"Sleep" she mumbles

"School" he picks her up

"sleep" she rolls out of his arms and back onto the couch

Naruto looks annoyed "Aika..." he smirks before lifting up the couch and Aika falls onto the ground "hahaha now you're awake"

Aika slowly got up the the floor

"Oh shit" Naruto took a step back

"Naruto!" Aika's hair had literal flames coming from it

"hey I'm sorry I'm sorry" Naruto backs up

"You... you..." Aika's hair went back to normal and she starts crying "you meanie"

"eh..." Naruto ran over to her "hey I'm sorry, don't cry"

She suddenly stopped crying and tackled him, she starts hitting him over and over "you jerk! meanie! how could you do that to your little sister!"

"ow- I'm- ow- sorry" Naruto covered his head

After a bit Aika stopped hitting Naruto and got off him, she sat on the couch pouting "hmph"

"Hey I'm sorry" Naruto kneels down in front of her "forgive me.. please princess"

"hm.." Aika smiles "ok big brother" she hugs him then glares at him "but don't you ever do that again"

"yes princess" Naruto agrees as he laughs, he stops laughing and looks at the clock "we better get going, I got something epic planned" he smirks

"oh no" Aika sighs

"Come on it's going to amazing" Naruto smiles happily "Believe it!"

Aika laughs as she jumps onto Naruto's back, they smile to each other before Naruto runs off with her on his back the whole way there. Aika and Naruto has always grown up without parents. Naruto made a promise to himself, that he will always protect Aika no matter what and he'll keep that promise.