Hitoshi Shinsou

A small boy with light purple hair and big purple eyes, only about 5 by the looks of it wanders around the street corner, nothing out of the usual only, he was on his own. Surely this boy isn't old enough to be living on his own so why on earth would there be nobody with him? Hitoshi shinsou has lived on his own for as long as he could remember and never knew his parents, when he was about three years old he developed a quirk, a quirk most would say was villainous and couldn't be any good, so his parents abandoned him. His parents assumed that he would be found and raised by someone eventually, well they were right, only he was found by the league of villains.

11 years later (shinsou's pov)

"BREAKING NEWS: a new villain that goes by the name of "Autocracy" (it means one person who is in control) joins the league of villains in the USJ attack. Who is he and where is he now? "The news was on and me and the league were celebrating my success. this was my first time joining them on a mission and we escaped with a hostage, I'm not too thrilled that we have a victim because he's MY responsibility. Shiggaraki is going crazy because the kid we kidnapped is acting really dumb. Well I guess I should go interrogate him, the boy looks like remarkably like... a Pikachu? He has Blonde/yellow hair with a black lightning bolt shaped streak on the right side of his hair with his bangs partially obscuring his right eye, he has bright gold-yellow eyes, and is wearing a black leather jacket with white lightning bolts on it and a light blue visor. he seemed really scared but I guess he should be I mean he's been kidnaped, but when he finally calmed down he was really kind , yet incredibly gullible and answered all of my questions allowing me to activate my quirk. my quirk is brainwashing which makes it so I can control anyone so long as they answer one of my questions. the kid said his name is Denki Kaminari but, I'm just gonna call him sparky.

(Denki's pov)

I feel so helpless right now its almost as if I'm in a nightmare, I cant control what I'm saying and if I'm being completely honest I'm fucking terrified! he asked me my name and then everything went blurry and I couldn't control myself, he asked me where Allmight is and I tried to lie but, it didn't work I couldn't lie I was physically incapable of lying to this boy! after a few minutes of this he did something and the nightmare stopped, he explained that his name was Hitoshi Shinsou and how he became a villain, after a while I kinda zoned out I was just staring into his eyes, "hey, sparky, snap out of it, your being creepy dude." he said with a confused tone. "oh sorry! I didn't mean to zone out like that." I said nervously.

(shinsou's pov)

my heart is racing so fast right now and I don't know why, I mean that's only supposed ton happen when your in love and I am NOT in love I mean, guys shouldn't like other guys its just not natural. No I cant think that, its just the adrenaline from earlier , its ok, I'm not in love with him. anyways I just need a little more information from him then we can let him go.

(3rd person pov)

shiggaraki walks in and tells Shinsou that he needs to "dispose of the evidence" meaning he needed to kill Denki. Shinsou politely agreed to this and asked for a few more minutes, shiggaraki obliged. after he left the room Denki started to absolutely freak out and was franticly messing with the knot binding him to the chair, Shinsou however was in no state of panic, he had a plan. shinsou untied the knot that Denki was messing with and calmly said " I'm not going to kill you I'm going to help you escape." Denki looked confused at these words and turned his head at an angle in curiosity. shinsou , having lived here his whole life, knew a way out of the place. "I need you to tell people that you cant remember what happened here, okay? if someone finds out I'm going to have to kill them and you, I'm doing you a kindness by sparing you, now return the favor by not exposing me." and at that the purple haired boy disappeared, leaving Denki alone in the middle of nowhere.

(authors note)

hi welcome to the first chapter of my first fan fiction! i hope you enjoyed! ill be updating as often as possible. stay tuned for more!