First Day Flashbacks

(Shinsou's pov)
I walked through the crowded halls getting stared down by everyone who remembers the attack I participated in 5 months ago. I walked through the large door marked 1A, walked up to Mr. Aizawa and asked where my seat was. He pointed to a seat in the back of the room in front of a girl with black hair, behind a boy with green hair and next to a bird headed boy. I sat down and there were whispers all around me, "that's the villain boy" "Isn't he that villain from the USJ attack" and several others I couldn't quite hear.
✨~flashback~✨
It was the first day of 1st grade and the league let me go to school. A kid bumped into me and knocked everything I was holding out of my hands infuriating me. Obviously, I wasn't taught to let things go so I used my quirk on him to make him pick my stuff up for me then forced him to slam himself into a brick wall. There was blood all over the floor bait I didn't care. I went to my class and the moment I walked in and sat down there were whispers, "he's scary" "he has a villains quirk" and more that I couldn't hear. Then A boy who I didn't even know somehow got them all to go away. When he reached for my hand it shocked me, literally.That day after school Toga had disguised herself as a normal citizen and pretended to be my mother. She picked me up and took me back to the base. When we got there I ran to my room and cried.
✨~flashback over~✨
Denki tapped me on the shoulder immediately snapping me out of it. Apparently I was crying because there were teardrops on my desk, Denki kissed me on the cheek then went to his desk at the far side of the classroom behind a boy with a tail, infront of a boy with spiky red hair, on his right a pink girl with horns and on his left a girl with headphone jacks attached to her ears.
~Time skip to lunch~
I walked into the cafe to eat lunch and sat down with Denki, and four other p5eople 2 of whom I noticed in class and the other two I didn't know.
~After lunch back at the dorms~
I've been thinking about the flashback from 1st grade. When me and Denki hold hands it shocks me, the same way the boy from the flashback shocked me. I remember very little about him but I do remember yellow hair and a shock. I'm not entirely sure but I think the boy could be Denki. But, like I said I'm not sure so I'm not gonna address it.