Date to the fair

(Denki's pov)
Yesterday I heard word that there was a fair in town. Therefore I am going to beg and plead the life out of my boyfriend to go.
(Shinsou's POV)
I wake up to Denki talking through the door. "Toshiiiiiiiii wake upppppp!" He pleaded, I got up to open the door and he fell on the floor, apparently he was leaning on the door when I opened it. "Owwwwwwww" he groaned as I suppressed a laugh. "Well, I'm up. What did you need?" I questioned. "Can we please go to the fair Toshi?"he begged. Damnit. I can't refuse him.
"Alright fine. We can go." I replied with a sigh. "Thank you!" He practically squealed as he hugged me.
~At the fair~
We walked through the gates to the fairgrounds and his eyes practically doubled in size. He immediately dragged me towards the "Tilt-A-Whirl". It's a spinning ride with cars that go up and down.
(A/N: if you don't know the tilt a whirl I feel bad for you.) when I first got on the ride I didn't think it would be too bad but I felt like I was going to hurl. Why did I agree to this? Once we got off Denki said how much fun it was. He asked what I thought but I couldn't tell him because I didn't want to spoil his fun so I simply nodded my head. "Toshi you look sick, are you sure you want to do more rides." He questioned. I nodded again but he didn't believe me so he dragged me back to the car and we drove to get lunch. "Clearly you didn't like the rides so we're gonna go get lunch instead." He said with a somehow still cheery smile.