My first thought of him

(Shinsou's POV)

Last night me and Denki decided we would take turns with the kitten. I get to take care of Callie today and Denki gets her tomorrow. I woke up with Callie curled up between my arm and my side. When I moved to look over at her she woke up immediately. I get up to get her cat food for her and she followed me so close that I was afraid that I'd step on her.

~that day at school~

I had to bring her into class every day as part of the assignment, so Dad could make sure we were taking care of our kittens. All the cats were generally well behaved. Well, other than Bakugo and Kirishima's cat. Their cat was hissing at Deku and Todoroki's cat. Somehow, I feel like Bakugo taught him that. Uraraka and Tsuyu's cat was floating, literally. Uraraka was about to deactivate her quirk but that would hurt the kitten so Tsuyu was chasing the cat around trying to catch it with her tongue. They're definitely failing. Shoji and Koda's cat was sleeping, Koda probably used his quirk on the cat. They'll probably do fine. Mina and Sero's cat had a neon green sweater. I'm really not sure how they're going to do. Jirou and Momo's cat had a diamond encrusted collar and was siting on Momo's lap. They'll do fine i suppose. Aoyoma and Iida's cat was hiding in a corner. somehow Iida might fail. Santo and Tokoyami's cat was somehow already overweight. They're Definitely gonna fail. Ojirou and Hagakure's cat was surprisingly normal. They're gonna do fine I think.
~After class~
I was walking to Denki's room with Callie In my pocket, she's about the size of a pencil case so it's easy to fit her into a small space. I knocked on the door and Denki answered. The moment he saw Callie his eyes lit up. I'm a little scared to let Denki have her, Because when he gets excited he shocks things and I don't want her to get hurt, even if it's just for one night. I reluctantly handed her over to Denki and handed him a bag of Cat food. He then invited me into his room and set her down on the floor the and went looking for something. He came back with a purple collar that had her name engraved into a silver tag. "Momo made us all collars for the cats!" He said with a smile on his face.
(If anyone was wondering here are the names and genders of the cats.)
Tsuyu and Uraraka: Petal/Girl
Bakugo and Kirishima: King Explosion Murderer. Jr (or Kem for short)/ Boy
Shoji and Koda: Lily/Girl
Momo and Jirou: Music(muse for short)/Girl
Iida and Aoyoma: Rose/Girl
Santo and Tokoyami: Batty/Girl
Todoroki and Deku: Layla/Girl
Ojirou and Hagakure: Ginger/Girl
Sero and Mina: Neo/Boy
-----------------------
He put the collar on Callie and set her down on the floor again then started ranting about something random the subject changed to Pokémon and he brought up his appearance and said he looked like a pikachu which sent me back to 7 months ago when I first met him and my first thought was "he looks remarkably like... a pikachu?"
D: hello? Earth to Shinsou?
S: oh sorry you were saying something?
D: yeah Aizawa wanted me to tell you that you live in the dorm next to me. Here's the key.
S: ok, Thanks.
-----------------------
A/n: Hey guys, sorry for the late chapter. I've been busy with school stuff. And once again thanks for making Lightning Cloud #1 in KidFriendly!