Lunch is canceled

(Denki's pov)
We pull into the parking lot of Panera bread and walk in. We sit down at a table next to the window and the server comes to take our order. I got a chocolate milk and Shinsou got a black coffee. It was peaceful at first but there was something that felt off. Mere moments later we're met with a loud explosion from behind the restaurant, followed by the members of the vanguard action squad coming in and looking around for something. Me and Shinsou were hiding under our table when we heard Toga say "Kaminariiiiii where are you?" Me, they're looking for me. Why me though? She looked under all the tables, pulling the table cloth up like a child playing peekaboo. Finally she got to our table and dragged me out from underneath it. I looked around and saw Dabi make eye contact with Shinsou. He pretended that shinsou wasn't there. "Oooh sorry! I didn't realize you had plans with our ex-star of the show! Looks like Lunch is canceled!" She jeered. She pulled a knife out of its holster and held it to my neck while slowly backing into the portal,most likely made by Kurogiri. As we disappeared i saw Dabi kneel down at the table with shinsou and he pulled him out from under the table but it didn't seem like he wanted to hurt him. The last thing I saw before they faded from view was shinsou running at the portal with one arm extended before it closed. We continued to back through he portal and I was soon met by the sound of footsteps on concrete. We were in the base now. Last time I was here I was in pieces on the ground in a puddle of my own blood but I still managed to survive. Soon after Dabi came in through another portal. I was thrown into a chair, the same way I was when I first met shinsou, but this time I have no one to help me escape. I felt cold metal on my back followed by a stinging sensation and my own blood trickling down my back. I let out a small gasp and then the world went black again.