Missing Student

(This takes place about a month later)

(3rd person pov)

Shinsou woke up and looked around the now familiar room only, something was off. Denki wasn't there, he got out of bed and looked around the room for any indication of where he might be and panicked when he found a note from shiggaraki, it read: "Hello, Autocracy i finally figured out where you've been hiding for the past month. If you want the boy back in one piece you'll come back to us, ALONE. sincerely- Shigaraki".

(shinsou's pov)

I can't even process what's happening right now, is this how the students here felt after the USJ attack? If i know Shigaraki, Sparky isn't doing too good right now. Goddamnit hitoshi, how could you be so stupid! I knew he would come looking for me, I put him in danger, this is my fault. i'm gonna need to tell Aizawa about this, I need my quirk if i'm going back there. I made my way through the school to Mr. Aizawa's office, it's a saturday so I didn't have to get through any crowds, making it a fairly quick walk there. i knocked on the door and was met with his farmillair, tired, scowl "come in." I stepped inside and walked to his desk, he motioned me to sit down. i sat down and handed him the note, he read it and immediately started asking me questions that i couldn't even understand. "sir, i need to use my quirk to get him back, i swear i wouldn't do anything to hurt Denki." I told him in a rushed sentence. he nodded his head in agreement, "you can go tomorrow when your quirk works again" he replied in a almost bored tone.

(muahahaha! i have cursed you all with a cliffhanger!)

( also i'm gonna do a Q and A chapter for any characters you've seen in the story)