some good news

The following day at the UA dorms...

(shinsou's pov)

I wake up to my phone ringing, I look over at the screen to see who's calling me," Denki Kaminari" the phone reads. I immediately pick up and his normal cheery voice floods through the microphone, "I'm coming back to the dorms!" he announced. suddenly I'm filled with overflowing Happiness, something I haven't truly felt in 3 months. The moment he hangs up I'm met with a knock on the door, " It's Mr. Aizawa, I need to speak with you, Hitoshi." he said from the other side of the door. I walked over and let him in, he sat down in a chair next to Sparky's bed and started talking again, "As you know Kaminari will be joining us again shortly, I believe that he's going to want some space." he seemed nervous about what he was going to say next. He took a deep breath in and continued, "I'm here to offer for you to come live with me and my husband Mic, you have proven yourself trustworthy by saving a student's life therefore you will be allowed to use your quirk again but, you will be joining class 1A." I was lost for words so I just nodded in response. He smiled then left the room leaving me to pack my few possessions in a small duffel bag. about an hour later I heard another knock on the door followed by another familiar voice, this one however was bright and cheery, it belonged to none other than Kaminari Denki. I didn't even bother to listen to what he was actually saying and ran to open the door, the moment I did so I was tackled into a hug leaving me on the floor begging him to just get the hell off of me so I could at least BREATHE. Apparently he missed me because he wouldn't let go of me for even a second, Mr. Aizawa as dead wrong about him "wanting space" he wants anything but that.

 The next day I explained that I was  moving in with Aizawa, for some reason Sparky just stared at me blankly, like he was under my control, then I realized that he was under my control

The next day I explained that I was moving in with Aizawa, for some reason Sparky just stared at me blankly, like he was under my control, then I realized that he was under my control. on accident of course. I haven't used my quirk in so long that I almost forgot how to not use it. I let him out of my quirk's hold and apologized, luckily my quirk doesn't make people unable to hear and he knows what I told him. he looks disappointed yet he still always manages to plaster on an almost genuine looking smile. he nods giving me the ok to leave, and that's what I did. I left the dorm and headed towards the location Aizawa sent me, marking my new home.